Buying a costume in Disney World

disneymommy505

Earning My Ears
We leave in a few days for our first ever trip to Disney and dd(5, turning 6 on vacation) has her heart set on a Rapunzel costume. I'm kicking myself for not buying it when I found it in her size over a month ago but I really thought I could still find it later. Does anyone know if one can be bought at Disney World or nearby when we get there? Also if you know a price I would love that too. She wants to wear that when she goes to Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique for her birthday before lunch with the princesses. We do have 2 backup costumes that we are taking but I would love to surprise her the morning of her birthday with a Rapunzel dress to wear :) Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

We leave in a few days for our first ever trip to Disney and dd(5, turning 6 on vacation) has her heart set on a Rapunzel costume. I'm kicking myself for not buying it when I found it in her size over a month ago but I really thought I could still find it later. Does anyone know if one can be bought at Disney World or nearby when we get there? Also if you know a price I would love that too. She wants to wear that when she goes to Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique for her birthday before lunch with the princesses. We do have 2 backup costumes that we are taking but I would love to surprise her the morning of her birthday with a Rapunzel dress to wear :) Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

What size is she? I noticed they had a new Rapunzel costume on the Disney Shopping website this morning. They had every size except 7/8. (That's what we would need.) Good luck!

The current price for the Rapunzel is $59.95. They are available at the major stores (WoD, Emporium, Mouse Gear, etc) but generally not the smaller ones. Try calling Merchandise Mail Order at 877-560-6477.

If you are looking for an inexpensive option, Wal-mart has the Rapunzel dress for 3 to 6 year olds for $20. It is pretty nice for the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter