Buying a bathing suit at MCO or Disney?

doitforlove

x0x0 Disney Squirrel
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I'm facing a bit of a dilemma! My DBf has lost his swim trunks and we leave tomorrow!! :scared1: He has been running all around Philly today looking for some. Unsurprisingly he can't find any! We were planning on spending two days at the water parks so he really needs a suit. Do you think we can pick one up at MCO, if so which store? If not, does Disney sell adult swim trunks? He's a small so maybe he can fit into a large child's size?

I dont need this stress!! :eek:

Oh no- what a dilemma! The resort gift shops I've been to sell suits. I've never been to Pop, but I would guess they sell them there as well.They are a bit pricey, but I imagine they'd be at least as much anyplace at MCO. (And I know the feeling- I just spent last night searching for suit for my daughter- not for WDW, but for gym class- I didn't know they required a one-piece! impossible to find this time of year).

Will you have a rental car? Here in Ms. we still have swimwear at our Walmart. Surely Walmart in Fl will still have them and would probably be a lot cheaper than buying on site.

I don't remember seeing any in the parks, but I have seen swim wear for sale at the resort gift shops.

Whew! Thank you all for your super speedy responses! I feel a trillion times better :disrocks: Seems like we will have plenty of options so we'll be just fine. We wont have a rental car, but it seems between the airport and the gift shops we have to find something.

Crisis averted - DBf found some trucks on clearance in some random corner of KMart :lmao: after four hours of searching he must feel so relieved :thumbsup2 too bad that now he has to come home and pack the rest of his things. Please, God, I hope he hasn't lost any other vital pieces of clothing! :rotfl2:

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Crisis averted - DBf found some trucks on clearance in some random corner of KMart :lmao: after four hours of searching he must feel so relieved :thumbsup2 too bad that now he has to come home and pack the rest of his things. Please, God, I hope he hasn't lost any other vital pieces of clothing! :rotfl2:

Thanks for all the help everyone!

I don't think trucks are going to help him at the water park. ;)

And the last line seriously made me laugh. :rotfl:

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I'm facing a bit of a dilemma! My DBf has lost his swim trunks and we leave tomorrow!! :scared1: He has been running all around Philly today looking for some. Unsurprisingly he can't find any! We were planning on spending two days at the water parks so he really needs a suit. Do you think we can pick one up at MCO, if so which store? If not, does Disney sell adult swim trunks? He's a small so maybe he can fit into a large child's size?

I dont need this stress!! :eek:

Just want to say we leave from Philly tomorrow, too!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think you will be able to find something for your DBF at the Airport. Don't stress-it'll all work out!!

Have fun!

Just want to say we leave from Philly tomorrow, too!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think you will be able to find something for your DBF at the Airport. Don't stress-it'll all work out!!

Have fun!

How funny! We leave from PHL at 7:05AM we're taking Southwest.

Have fun as well, thank you for the good vibes :hippie: :goodvibes

Glad to hear he found a bathing suit. I don't know where you are in Philly, but if you're in the city, just go to City Sports in Center City at 16th and Walnut. They always have bathing suits.

Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter