buyin memory maker or individual pictures?

OurLittleFamily

Mouseketeer
We've never bought the memory maker/photo pass, etc. Are you able to purchase individual pictures after the trip if you did not purchase the Memory Maker package?

If so, what are the prices for individual pictures? If not, I think we'll skip it.

Thanks!

You can buy them individually, but they are $15 each ($17 if you want 8X10). DD loves characters, so we usually wind up with a couple hundred photopass photos. At the $149 preorder price, memory maker is the cost of about 9 photos, and as many as we get taken between the characters and the park icons and other places, I know there are going to be far more than that which I am going to want. It is worth it for us.

Also, if you are doing one of the character meals that has a photo other than CRT and Akershus where they are included, I think those photos usually run about $30. With Memory Maker they are included. Assuming Donald still poses for the Tusker House photo, that is one we pretty much always want. (Some of the others are against really boring backgrounds and we wouldn't spend our money on them if it wasn't for having them included already).

I think the ride photos are around $15 too. We've have a bunch of those that we wouldn't waste the money on, but every now and then we get a classic that I couldn't leave behind.

You can buy them individually, but they are $15 each ($17 if you want 8X10). DD loves characters, so we usually wind up with a couple hundred photopass photos. At the $149 preorder price, memory maker is the cost of about 9 photos, and as many as we get taken between the characters and the park icons and other places, I know there are going to be far more than that which I am going to want. It is worth it for us.

Also, if you are doing one of the character meals that has a photo other than CRT and Akershus where they are included, I think those photos usually run about $30. With Memory Maker they are included. Assuming Donald still poses for the Tusker House photo, that is one we pretty much always want. (Some of the others are against really boring backgrounds and we wouldn't spend our money on them if it wasn't for having them included already).

I think the ride photos are around $15 too. We've have a bunch of those that we wouldn't waste the money on, but every now and then we get a classic that I couldn't leave behind.

He does not

And here around the first of the year Askerhus and CRT pics will no longer be included in the cost of the meal.

They are making it harder and harder to go and NOT bet MM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter