Buyer's Regret - Big Time!

lilpooter

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone could help me. Our family went on the 09/19 Wonder and during our cruise I had my eye on a Disney Cruise watch. Unfortunatley I didn't purchase it and now am regretting it HUGELY!

Does anyone know if I can purchase any cruise line merchandise on-line through Disney?

Thanks so much!

Faith

Try calling the WDW Merchandise Mail Order Line: 407-363-6200. Even if they can't hrlp you, they may know who you should call.

Good luck!

Unfortunatly, most DCL merchandise is only sold onboard. Maybe someone who is cruising soon would purchase it for you if it is still available. We'll be on the Wonder in a couple of weeks and if you PM me a description, I'll look for it then.

I've done it as well. I kept going back and forth about the DCL blue and white tote. I still haven't bought it with three cruises under my belt. LOL

I also regret not buying a ring I saw on board. I ended up buying something at St. Martin because it was cheaper. Even though I like my ring, I would still like that one. Do you think it will still be there 6-2006?

I have inquired about the merchandise phone # before when I was confirming my last cruise. When I punched the # indicated for merchandise, I got someone to talk to, but she said they did sell it.

Now, why they provide that option I don't know.

E-bay might also be another option.

Lorie

Originally posted by lilpooter
Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone could help me. Our family went on the 09/19 Wonder and during our cruise I had my eye on a Disney Cruise watch. Unfortunatley I didn't purchase it and now am regretting it HUGELY!

Does anyone know if I can purchase any cruise line merchandise on-line through Disney?

Thanks so much!

Faith
I know what you mean. We sailed on the magic week of june-26. This was right after they made soda free along with coffee, tea etc.
I saw some refill mugs on deck, a good size, real pretty blue and it looked like they had a picture of the ship on them. I glanced at them as we were walking by and thought for $5 I will pick up a couple of them later in the week. We were so busy that I FORGOT. :( I thought about them a few days after the cruise ended. I learned my lesson, from now on if i see something i want i will buy it right then. I keep checking on e-bay but haven't seen those mugs yet. I'll keep looking.

Definitely try the mail order #. I wanted the Captain Mickey & Nautical Minnie beanbags before our cruise and someone suggested that. I called last week and the CM I talked to said that they don't have a lot of merchandise from the ships, but they do have some (they did have the beanbags!)

Faith,
I posted this in our 09-19 thread, but I guess you missed it. I would be willing to pick up anything that you wished you had gotten. We are sailing on the 27th of November. So let me know.

Thank you everyone, for all your responses. Glad to see I wasn't the only person who has ever done (or not done) this.

Amanda, thank you so much! I will PM you with more details soon, if you really don't mind!

Thanks again everyone!

Faith

I will be on the Wonder 4 weeks from yesterday :hyper: and would be willing to pick up anything that anyone wants...

Email or PM me. :)

I thought ship merchandise was exclusive to the ship and not available through disneystore.com or WDW mail order???

IT WORKED!!!!!

Thanks so much for the phone number smiling mouse ....They had the item that I needed!!!!
I know exactly how you feel about not getting something and then regretting it. The DIS boards always come through with the info that you need!!!!!

I think you are right. I have yet to find a cruise Line DCL watch on e-bay or other sites.. Yes you can find minnie/mickie and others but nothing with the ship mentioned..
James

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter