Buy tickets now for 2011?

wegs3000

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if we should buy our tickets online now for a planned trip next year? If there is no clear advantage we will just wait but if there is a cost savings (AMEX deal, online special, etc.) now then we will buy at any time.
TIA.

Anyone know if we should buy our tickets online now for a planned trip next year? If there is no clear advantage we will just wait but if there is a cost savings (AMEX deal, online special, etc.) now then we will buy at any time.
TIA.
The only problem with waiting would be a price increase you would have to endure. If you buy them now, you're locked in. With the crowds HP is bringing even now, I doubt ticket prices will be going down.

I was going to start a new thread about this, but I'll piggyback this one instead. We are going to US/IOA in March. I went ahead and bought tickets online, the print at home kind. So anyway, shortly after I started getting emails saying my vacation was just days away this and that. I reread the online store and the tickets and neither say anything about expiration dates. So what I was going to ask is, there's no way for my tickets to expire is there?

So what I was going to ask is, there's no way for my tickets to expire is there?
Normally tickets you purchase through Universal do not expire until activated at the gate. So you can purchase them at any time to use in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter