Buy the trip insurance or not?

I never buy travel insurance because I think they charge too much. If it was $10 or $20 I would consider buying it. But $50 or $100, no way.

I bought the insurance my last cruise(s) and again for our xmas 2015 cruise. On our first cruise my son became very sick. The insurance paid for the ship doctor visit as well as all the medicine the doctor prescribed and what we had to buy in the ship store that was related to his illness. Filing the claim was very easy and they didn't give us any problem. I was happy I had bought it for that cruise and happy again on our second cruise when we didn't need to use it!

You might change your mind when a person in your travel group can't go because of medical and that family has to cancel. They had no insurance

I never buy travel insurance because I think they charge too much. If it was $10 or $20 I would consider buying it. But $50 or $100, no way.

If you think $100 is too my children, just wait until you have to pay airline change fees, or for a visit to the ship's doctor because someone slipped on the stairs or caught a toe on the end of the bed. A med evacuation can run tens of thousands of dollars.......IMO $100is complete piece of mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter