Buy One Get One Free Cornetto's

Oh wow! Thank you so much for posting this - its still valid for our trip in September - bonus!:cool1:

Looks like the use by date is 30 September???

Awh we miss out by 7 days! Enjoy your ice creams guys! Would be fab for today, its a scorcher.

Do you just print it out on A4 and hand it over? I may give this a go in sept.

This is great! Thank you, we are going on Wednesday so these will come in very handy!!

jessgap said:
This is great! Thank you, we are going on Wednesday so these will come in very handy!!

It's mega hot out there at the moment so print loads ;)

I printed some too, thanks. I think google translate is a little off on the translation as it does not quite make sense! Are these just valid for the carts around the park, or for a specific shop? Thanks.

AAarrrghhhh, could murder a cornetto at the moment :rotfl2: trying to lose weight before holiday so no ice-creams for me at the moment.

AAarrrghhhh, could murder a cornetto at the moment :rotfl2: trying to lose weight before holiday so no ice-creams for me at the moment.

Me too - I'm trying to lose a few pounds before DLP and could murder a nice cornetto too!:rotfl:

I keep changing my mind about where I want to eat at DLP because it means 5 days of eating all my favourite foods!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter