• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy blank matching shirt colors

etoiles

DIS Veteran
Hi!

We are getting near our trip time and since we now have a little one I want to do the dorky thing and have matching shirts for our family. :)

We have a little baby that would probably wear 24 months or 2T size and my husband who would wear a 2x Tall shirt. I wanted to get red shirts that are blank so I could make them myself but can't find a place that sells matching colored shirts that go from toddler size to 2x tall!

Does anyone have a suggestion where I can get these varied sizes and still have the colors match?

Thanks!

I always purchased ours at Michael's or AC Moore (or another local craft store). They seem to usually have sizes from 2T-adult in the same (or close enough) colors.

When DD was so small she was still in onesies, I just got white shirts and did a fabric paint or iron-on. That way I could get her a white onesie and it would "match" the adult white t-shirts I picked up.

There are some online places where you can get shirts that range in those sizes, but I don't think they're any less expensive than buying local (especially on sale/coupon).

Good luck!

I always purchased ours at Michael's or AC Moore (or another local craft store). They seem to usually have sizes from 2T-adult in the same (or close enough) colors.

When DD was so small she was still in onesies, I just got white shirts and did a fabric paint or iron-on. That way I could get her a white onesie and it would "match" the adult white t-shirts I picked up.

There are some online places where you can get shirts that range in those sizes, but I don't think they're any less expensive than buying local (especially on sale/coupon).

Good luck!

Thanks for responding!

I haven't really looked at Michaels but I didn't think they carried specialty sizes like 2X tall?

I know I could just get white shirts for all of us but since we are going during Christmas I wanted to make special Christmas matching shirts hence the red color.

I guess if I get really desperate I could just get white shirts and dye them myself!

I don't know about 2x tall, but trendy blanks is my go to. They have many more options than the local craft stores. They have the same brands/colors throughout their size ranges.

I like to order a bunch to get the discount (you can mix and match products to reach the discount numbers).

We have a Hobby Lobby store so I go there. They may not have all the sizes in stock so I take advantage of their website shopping--with the coupon that's on there.

If you have a local screenprint shop, check with them. :)
This is probably your best bet locally. I deal with screen printers regularly, and lots of them will already have many brands on hand, or can get them within a day.

You can get any color you want in any size at decent prices.

Hobby Lobby carries decent priced t's, not sure of all the sizes but you can check on line.

Have you tried Walmart?
I just did matching shirts for a group of adults.
I bought all Hanes brand, and the ones I could not find in store, I found online.
Just match the brand and the color name.

Don't know if they carry Hanes in baby sizes, but it's worth checking into.
I always ship site to store to save on shipping fees.

I always order ours from www.cheaptees.com

Update - I just ordered our t-shirts from cheapestees.com! This website did not work but when I typed it into google I found it and they are great! I got all fruit of the loom t-shirts for all three of us in two different matching colors and I can't wait to design the shirts!

So if you are looking for hard to find sizes that is a great site and it was a decent price. Also I got 10% savings by signing up for their email list.

I'm very happy I didn't have to go to the trouble of dying any shirts since that would have been a pain!

Glad you found what you needed. I usually use jiffyshirts.com when making shirts for our trips. It's me, my 11 year-old daughter and my 4 year-old son. I've been using them since our first trip when the children were 7 years and 10 months old. The toddler sizes run small, but other than that they have been great. And my order comes quickly. I will check out the site you used too. Always nice to have an alternative.

Update - I just ordered our t-shirts from cheapestees.com! This website did not work but when I typed it into google I found it and they are great! I got all fruit of the loom t-shirts for all three of us in two different matching colors and I can't wait to design the shirts!

So if you are looking for hard to find sizes that is a great site and it was a decent price. Also I got 10% savings by signing up for their email list.

I'm very happy I didn't have to go to the trouble of dying any shirts since that would have been a pain!

I am so happy it worked out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter