Buy a day, get a second day FREE ticket - Universal Studios - Question?

brocklesnar69

Proud to be a Villain
Getaway today is offering a "buy 1 day, get 1 day free" ticket for Universal. Does anyone know if these days have to be used back to back? Or could I take a break between days? Like:

Weds: Universal
Thurs: Random
Fri: Universal

?

Usually they're good for a certain period of time. For instance Undercover Tourist sells 2 day tickets good for 7 days, and from USH's website you can get 2 day tickets good for 30 days. You'll have to contact Getaway to see which they sell.

Getaway today is offering a "buy 1 day, get 1 day free" ticket for Universal. Does anyone know if these days have to be used back to back? Or could I take a break between days? Like:

Weds: Universal
Thurs: Random
Fri: Universal

?
We have had these tickets from AAA and we used one on one day and one a few days later. For example Monday Universal Tuesday Disneyland and Wednesday Universal. I believe that you do have to use them within a specified time period like 14 days but I don't remember the specifics. I would definitely call them to confirm the specific time frame.

Definitely check...some 2nd day passes are actually blocked out through the summer and other high demand times. Undercover tourist had no black outs and I think a 14 day window (we used ours on Friday and Monday).

Most likely your plan would work. I forget the time-frame, but you'll get at least a 3-day period. Just have to make sure there aren't any black-out dates.

If you have a Costco membership, I actually recommend getting the Annual Pass though. It shouldn't be much more expensive (if not the same price), and you'll get discounts on food and souvenirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter