Buy 4 get 3 free question

AprilRenee

DIS Veteran
So I'm looking at historical discounts for our trip in Jan. Our plan was to go for 5 nights. But if the buy 4 get 3 nights free deal is released again I would rather stay longer for less (who wouldn't!?) BUT I'm not sure we can stay a full 7 days because of work/school schedules. If we booked and paid for the deal/package, but left a day early...could we still get the discount? Maybe it wouldn't be a problem for us but just weighing my options. So in my hypothetical situation we would check in on monday and then check out on sunday though our reservation would go til the following monday morning. What would happen? Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

I don't think anything would happen, you just would not be there. Use express check-out and who would know?:thumbsup2

You need to look at other deals available to see if they work better for you. The 4 days you pay for are full price. If you could get a 40% discount on 5 or 6 nights, it might be cheaper.

Also the 4/3 deal is NOT offered every year.Before last year the last time it was offered was briefly in 2003 and then before that it was just after 9/11.Just not a deal disney offers unless they absolutely HAVE To.They tend now to offer free dining and the 40% alot more.

Also the 4/3 deal is NOT offered every year.Before last year the last time it was offered was briefly in 2003 and then before that it was just after 9/11.Just not a deal disney offers unless they absolutely HAVE To.They tend now to offer free dining and the 40% alot more.

We got the 4/3 in 2006 with a $200 gift card; 2008 was 4/3 no gift card. 2009 was 4/3 for Mods, 5/2 for value

We took advantage of the 4/3 days last year and it save a lot of money!

You would just check out. but I do agree to make sure you pay attention to all the deals at the time - make sure it's the right one for you.

I'm hoping we see a deal like this or one similiar come out for next year very soon!

Thanks for the info! I'd be open to any deal...just trying to get an idea of what may work for us. It's so frustrating that I can't book a total package yet! :P I just want some things nailed down...then I can just be excited! :-D

We got the 4/3 in 2006 with a $200 gift card; 2008 was 4/3 no gift card. 2009 was 4/3 for Mods, 5/2 for value

I got 4/3 with a $200 gift card at Pop in Feb 2009 =)

Also, Southwest is currently offering 4/3 so who knows if it'll come out again later this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter