• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy 4 get 3 free banner

Corjack

Free Dining 2010
I saw this the other night on the website and clicked on it but it just took me to the special deals section. WHY do they mess with my mind. :eek:

Jackie

I would love to get this offer again! We didn't use it last year (had a different one), but we could definitely save some $$ this next year with it! :thumbsup2

I saw this today and clicked on it, but it just took me to the special offers where the 4/3 was not listed. What in the world????

same thing happened to me.... I clicked and only saw the free dinning deal.

I haven't seen this, where is it? I know it's not a true offer but I could at least look at it and dream!!! I'm so hoping for this deal to be offered again, we used it this past June and it was great!!! :goodvibes

Carla

hello.. where did you see this banner? just wondered.. i hope they do bring the deal back..

Could someone remind me....was the 4/3 deal buy 4 nights and 4 days park tickets and get 3 nights and 3 days park tickets free? or Buy 4 nights get 3 nights free? Thanks!!:)

It's been popping up periodically for me for the last few weeks, but it does not let you book the deal.
It must be another glitch in the WDW website

Yes, where are you seeing it? We want to look too!!! Is it on the Disney website?

Carla

Maybe their testing to see how many people click on it so they know how much we're dying to have it return! :goodvibes

We too want the 4/3 deal!!!:worship: We plan to go Mar. or Apr. 2010 but the deal would let us upgade!!!!:love:

I do not see the banner???:confused3

I saw the banner on the disney website. It was in the spot where the Dining offer has been. It is not always there just that one time so far. Probably a weird fluke but I was pretty sad. :lol:

I agree that is was a weird fluke. I saw the same thing a couple of weeks ago on their homepage. I went back in and it was gone!!

Here is to crossing your fingers and your toes for that deal! We missed it last year, but just started thinking about a spring 2010 trip.

Refresh my memory...
Last year the 4/3 deal was announced November-ish right? It went until March, correct?

Last year it was announced in November and it went to June. Then it was extended to at least the end of July, not sure of the exact dates. Originally it ended June 27th.

Last year it was announced in November and it went to June. Then it was extended to at least the end of July, not sure of the exact dates. Originally it ended June 27th.

:eek:Wow...I did not realize it went for that long. Crossing my fingers and toes even tighter now! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter