Butterbeer: Straight, frozen, alcoholic?

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
I have tasted both of the Butterbeer styles in WWOHP but i believe i have found the alcoholic equivalent flavor wise in the Butterscotch Martini which can be purchased at MYTHOS. Too me it tastes very much like the Butterbeer and is chilled before serving. Very refreshing taste and the chilled part is very much appreciated on 95 degree plus days. :cool2:

I have tasted both of the Butterbeer styles in WWOHP but i believe i have found the alcoholic equivalent flavor wise in the Butterscotch Martini which can be purchased at MYTHOS. Too me it tastes very much like the Butterbeer and is chilled before serving. Very refreshing taste and the chilled part is very much appreciated on 95 degree plus days. :cool2:

Does Mythos have a bar area? I have eaten in there a couple of times but never looked / noticed. I wouldn't mind stopping in just for that Martini:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter