Butt Bling

We had them for our sorority Greek Week, and I haven't worn them since. (I might not have anyway, electively, but that's besides the point!) I think if you are too old to be in a sorority, you're too old for bling butt.

A little OT, but someone returned some "rumba" panties in our section of our store and I took them back to the infants......boy was I surprised when they said they were Betsey Johnson brand and belong in ladies lingere....I am SO behind the times......:laughing:

I´d say no age is too old and they´re not tacky. (Unless of course they whole design of them is tacky).

I've pretty much always considered them inappropriate no matter what age.

There is just something about a 4 year old with butt bling that says "Juicy" that doesn't scream awesome parenting to me.

JMHO ~ my girls won't be wearing it unless they find a way to buy there own.

I agree--no way do I want to call attention to my childs butt!!
Butt Bling is tacky no matter what the age!

Miss Me jeans are VERY popular in my area, Macys and Dillards have a section dedicated to these jeans.

So we're currently living in a society where pajama jeans and butt bling are both hot....God Bless America.:thumbsup2

Maybe I'm a bit cranky this morning but my first response is why do people worry so much about what others wear? I assume we're talking about the jeans that have some rhinestones on the pockets? Really does that bother some people to see those. I'm in my forties and from what I'm told am attractive and have a good figure. I wear what I like. I wouldn't be caught dead in "mom" jeans but don't care if you wear them. Alot of you would probably say I don't dress my age. Then again what you may think a forty year old woman "should" wear I would think my mom should be wearing. I haven't bought a pair of jeans with rhinestones yet but I see alot of them and I may get me a pair. Oh and I also wear jeans that come with holes as I told someone the other day we pay extra for those. Also I have ran to the grocery store before in my plaid p.j. pants which I don't actually sleep in.

Miss Me jeans are VERY popular in my area, Macys and Dillards have a section dedicated to these jeans.

They are very popular where I live too. I wouldn't wear every pair that I've seen, but there are some that I would definitely consider buying (and wearing). To each his own. :confused3 Some women wear "mom" jeans and I don't snicker behind their backs even though I wouldn't be caught dead in what they are wearing. ;)

IMO, words across the butt are only appropriate for someone between the ages of 16/17 and 25. Any younger, and it's skeevy, and any older and it's a sad and pathetic, seeing an adult who doesn't want to be an adult.

For rhinestones across the butt, up to age 25. Again, once a woman is an adult, she should dress like an adult.

I enjoy sparklies, so I think a few sparklies on pockets is fine at any age. Now like others have suggested, suggestive words-- or heck any words, don't belong on fannies.

Bling on behinds are for children under the age of 10 and bimbos.

NO bling on kids, that is yuck. I say adults that have the butt for it. Go right ahead. If I had the butt that I did in high school or college, you better believe I would be wearing those jeans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter