Busy Booking Bonanza

forsberg21

Earning My Ears
I got busy today on my 180 day mark. I have the following booked and will need to drop a couple but it is nice to have options!
BOG (2 ressies)
Chef Mickey Brunch
Hoop Dee Do
Ohana Breakfast
Teppan Eddo
Crystal Palace lunch
Sci Fi Lunch
Boma Breakfast
I'll keep both BOG since they are counter service. Our plans will dictate what ressies to drop but I'm leaning towards Teppan and Boma. Your thoughts on: Boma or Ohana for food/atmosphere? Crystal Palace or Chef Mickeys? We have DS age 5 and DD ages 10 & 12. Thanks!

I'm in the same boat...have to decide what to cut. I have not been to Boma but I reserved it for our next trip based on the glowing reviews. I personally would choose CP over CM. This is just on reviews I've read of the chaotic atmosphere at CM and that the food has gone downhill. Crystal Palace seems to be overall just nicer! Choosing between 'Ohana and Boma is going to be tough! Those are both on my itinerary and I'm so excited to try them both! This probably isn't super helpful as I've not yet eaten at these places, but I do a ton of research---I'm obsessed with food! :)

I'm going to go the other way and say CM over CP. Kids have a blast at CM and you have all the main characters in one spot with no lines. Breakfast way better than dinner. But he food is better at CP so it depends on what is more important.
Ohana is our favorite so I'd go with that. There are activities for kids at dinner and the food is amazing. Boma is also good, you can't go wrong with either, but ohana is a better experience in my opinion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter