• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Busing at FW

That same sign is the centerpiece of my kitchen. LOL That and the 10 commandments are the rules of our house.

I will say that my husband frequently sends me to my room, before he deployed anyway. Most women would get upset been sent to their room. It is great. Being sent to my room means candlelit bubblebath and time to paint my toenails. Sometimes I have been known to throw a temper tantrum just so he will send me to my room. :rolleyes1 ;) :cool2: "Oh please don't throw me in the briar patch!!!"

Wait, what was this discussion about?:confused:

When we do take the busses, we have a system. ds16 is the pack mule. I take the youngest and dh takes the next youngest. The others are old enough to follow.

That same sign is the centerpiece of my kitchen. LOL That and the 10 commandments are the rules of our house.

I will say that my husband frequently sends me to my room, before he deployed anyway. Most women would get upset been sent to their room. It is great. Being sent to my room means candlelit bubblebath and time to paint my toenails. Sometimes I have been known to throw a temper tantrum just so he will send me to my room. :rolleyes1 ;) :cool2: "Oh please don't throw me in the briar patch!!!"

Wait, what was this discussion about?:confused:

When we do take the busses, we have a system. ds16 is the pack mule. I take the youngest and dh takes the next youngest. The others are old enough to follow.

Hahaha! I've been known to put myself in time out!

So the thread started talking about busses at FW and now has migrated to discussions with a distinct sexual overtone.

WHO LIKES BEER?

I don't like beer. I also didn't sense the sexual undertone. Maybe you need beer to be able to do that?

So the thread started talking about busses at FW and now has migrated to discussions with a distinct sexual overtone.

WHO LIKES BEER?

I loves me some GOOD beer!! In recent years it's been pointed out to me that we have become "beer snobs". True 'dat! :banana:

I loves me some GOOD beer!! In recent years it's been pointed out to me that we have become "beer snobs". True 'dat! :banana:
Wow...you sure sound like you're my neighborhood!!!!

Personally.......the more beer costs, the worst it tastes to me. My fave is a tossup between Michelobe and Budweiser, but Miller and Miller Lite are fine substitutes....this could very easily be blamed on the uber-gallons of Pabst's, Milwaukees Best and Busch I grew up drinking as a kid.
The same holds true for Champaigne....Dom & Crystal make me gag.....but give me some $4.99 Asti Spumonte and Im diggin it!!!

I truelly AM a cheap date!!!

Did I hear someone say BEER? I will be at FW fom 4/23 to 4/29 and would love to have a cold one with other campers (staying in a cabin if that counts as a camper?)

Also, is beer drinking permitted at the campfire or pools?

Chris C.

Wow...you sure sound like you're my neighborhood!!!!

Personally.......the more beer costs, the worst it tastes to me. My fave is a tossup between Michelobe and Budweiser, but Miller and Miller Lite are fine substitutes....this could very easily be blamed on the uber-gallons of Pabst's, Milwaukees Best and Busch I grew up drinking as a kid.
The same holds true for Champaigne....Dom & Crystal make me gag.....but give me some $4.99 Asti Spumonte and Im diggin it!!!

I truelly AM a cheap date!!!

My absolute fave is Bells Oberon, but you can only get it in MI and possibly IL and Ohio. It's brewed by Bells Brewery in Kalamazoo. I also love Blue Moon, Erdinger, and Leinie's Sunset Wheat!! Yummy!! :woohoo:

Did I hear someone say BEER? I will be at FW fom 4/23 to 4/29 and would love to have a cold one with other campers (staying in a cabin if that counts as a camper?)

Also, is beer drinking permitted at the campfire or pools?

Chris C.

You can buy it at the Campfire ( plastic bottles )but I don't know there thoughts about bringing it...You would think that if beer is allowed it shouldn't matter how it gets there. I don't know about the pool..

Drinks (including beer) are allowed at the campfire and pool just not in glass. Cans, plastic bottles or cups only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter