Bush Gardens

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
I was planning on going to BG but I just found a park map online and took a look. There are smoking areas in main pathways on the map.

Is this a current map and are the smoking areas in the pathways? How bad is it? I'm allergic to smoke so looking at the map online, I wouldn't even consider going now. My life is more important than visiting a park.

Most of B.G. is outside ..... very few covered walkways .and those are non smoking .

There are pathways around smoking areas >

It would be a pity to miss B.G. as it is well worth a visit

And there are many ways to Avoid the Smoking areas . so put away the Online Map

And GO and Visit...... You Will Enjoy yourself.

I'm not sure you get how allergic I am to smoke. Even outside I can be more than 15 ft. away and if the wind is blowing in my direction I will have an asthma attack.

I had trouble at DL in 2013 and was taken by ambulance to the hospital because someone thought it was okay to smoke at the locker area by GRR. I noticed him and quickly turned around and went back up to the Fast Pass area and used my inhalers but it was too late. I also had quite a few close calls earlier in the trip and was warned that if it happened again they weren't even going to ask they were calling the ambulance.

I will not be in the same situation I was last time (alone-my mom had taken both nieces back to the room) as I will be travelling with my youngest niece. I do not want to be rushed off in an ambulance while she has nobody there.

Looking at the map online it appears that the smoking areas are in the pathways, many of which there is no other way to get to the other sections of the park but to pass them. If that is where they are, then my life is more important than any theme park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter