Buses From Ttc How Long After Mk Closes

zaja4

Earning My Ears
ASSUMING NOV HOURS WILL BE SIMILAR TO 2002, SOME WEEKNIGHTS MK MAY CLOSE AT 6PM. WE THOUGHT WE MIGHT GO TO FW FOR CAMPFIRE, IF WE RIDE THE BOAT BACK AT SAY 9PM WILL A BUS TO ALLSTAR STILL COME TO TTC THAT MANY HOURS AFTER MK CLOSED. ]
ALSO IF WE DECIDED TO DRIVE TO MK, IF THE BOAT BRINGS US TO TTC, WOULD THE SHUTTLE STILL RUN TO THE MK PARKING LOT 3 HOURS AFTER CLOSING? THANKS

Aside from WL/FW, there are NO resort buses from the TTC. All resort buses are based out of the four theme parks and Downtown Disney. What you could always do is use Epcot, Studios, or Downtown Disney as a transfer point to get back to your resort.

If you should choose to drive, the parking trams run typically about 90 minutes after the MK closes. Sometimes later, but it can vary. The parking tram guide will tell you when you park what time the last tram is at. However, should tram service be done for the night, it's not a long walk back to your car, and the parking lots are well lit.

So if I spend the day at MK (in late September when the park closes at 6 or 7) then take the boat over to FW for the 5pm. HDDR, will I be able to get back to the MK lot for my car? Am I better off parking at FW and taking the shuttle bus back to the lot after the show?

Originally posted by DeeCeeSW
So if I spend the day at MK (in late September when the park closes at 6 or 7) then take the boat over to FW for the 5pm. HDDR, will I be able to get back to the MK lot for my car?

Yes... from the Settlement, just take the TTC bus.

CAN WE PARK AT FW IN THE AM, SPEND THE DAY AT MK, THEN RETURN TO FW FOR CAMPFIRE. WILL OUR CAR BE OK IN THE FW LOT ALL DAY, I'VE HEARD OTHER HOTELS WON'T ALLOW THAT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter