• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buses from park to park

Barbruka

Favorite place in the world.
Haven't gone in seven years and don't remember. Does a bus run from AK to DS in early evening? In otherwords, from park to park? Thank you.

Last edited:
Yes, there are buses from park to park except MK to/from Epcot, which is the monorail unless the monorail is down and then there is a bus.

Haven't gone in seven years and don't remember. Does a bus run from AK to DS in early evening? In otherwards, from park to park? Thank you.
DS is not a park. Disney just announced that buses will be running from the parks to DS, starting at 4pm daily. But no buses before 4pm, and no buses from DS to the parks.

Between parks, yes, there are buses, except where there's a monorail.

Ok...what is the abbreviation for Disney Studios? Or is it not called that anymore? Boy I have been gone a long time!

It's always going to be Studios to me, no matter what they decide to call it in the future. I'm also resisting the name change to DTD.

I drove the 02:15 run from PI for several years. The name won't change to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter