Buses from park to park?

Trissy

Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home
We would like to go to MGM after AK closes, is there a direct bus and about how long would it take?

If memory is correct it does and it will probably take about 15- 20 minutes, but do not hold me to this. When are you going to the AK? My wife and I are going on Sunday 8/25 then heading to MK. Enjoy your trip.

My dd and I just got back from our trip last night and relied solely on Disney transportation. You can take a bus from MGM to any of the other parks, including waterparks, and Downtown Disney. It takes about 20 minutes to get anywhere by bus, but it's not a bad ride. Sometimes you can get a driver that is pretty entertaining, or helpful with WDW tips. Have fun!

The only thing Disney transportation is not good for is resort-to-resort travel. If you're staying at one resort and visiting another for dinner, etc., you're better off driving. Otherwise, Disney transportation is great.

There's transportation from every park to the other parks, but it's not always a direct bus. At MK, you have to ride the monorail to the TTC and transfer to the Epcot monorail to get to Epcot. In fact, you may have to go to the TTC to get to the other parks, but I'm not sure. I just don't recall seeing park bus stops at MK. The transportation between MGM and Epcot is by boat, and it goes to the International Gateway instead of the main entrance at Epcot.

Originally posted by Trissy
We would like to go to MGM after AK closes, is there a direct bus and about how long would it take?

There is a direct bus from DAK to Studios. The bus runs about every 15 minutes until 1 hour after DAK closes. Then, the bus will run every 25 mins. The bus ride is only about 10 minutes.

Epcot is the same deal... every 15... 10 min ride.

All Magic Kingdom park to park transportation is at the Transportation and Ticket Center. Busses run every 15 mins, and it's a 15 min ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter