Buses at SSR

Coloradomom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the buses at SSR are back to their normal route after the work at the entrance. (starting with Grandstand, then Carousel, Paddock and Springs). We will be there in a couple of weeks and wondering what to expect.

Thanks

The entrances are finished, so the buses should be back to the original rotation.

Thanks- I have to sit on the bus due to a slight ankle issue and was trying to foresee if we would have to be waiting for seats if staying at Congress Park. Sounds like we will be fine.

I have a different SSR bus question: do they run proportionally more theme park buses for SSR because the resort holds more people?

There are complaints about the bus service at every resort to some extent, and we had some unfortunate timing with buses during our trip staying at OKW last month. But once the bus arrived, there was always enough room for everyone who was waiting, whether it was picking up at the park or at the resort. Is this the case for SSR as well? As much as I don't love being at the mercy of the bus schedule, I think it would be extremely frustrating to have to wait through multiple cycles of buses 20 minutes apart because they are full. I would think that larger resorts would run more buses, but just wondering what your experiences have been?

I must confess I'm not sure however when we were staying at SSR I did notice a high frequency of buses going through the resort.
In relation to the change in schedule, the entrance is fixed and everything that I've read suggests that they are running to the same timing.

When I stayed at SSR in May, we never had to stand on a bus. We do not stay at parks until closing though. I am fairly certain ALL resort buses are SRO at closing time, right after fireworks.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter