Busch Gardens

blademankev

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done any of the tours at Busch Gardens? Which one is the best and are they worth the money??

We both went on the Serengeti Safari and it was brilliant! :thumbsup2

The guide was fantastic and you get to see numerous animals and of course the highlight is meeting and than feeding and petting the giraffes.

The tour lasts for half and hour and you spend a good third of that amongst the long necked creatures.

You will love it!!!

There's a deal where you get to have a meal afterwards in where you can enjoy a slap up meal whilst looking down upon the plains and seeing the animals you have just past through during the tour.

A definiate must for anybody going to Busch Gardens.

Here's what I posted on our Serengeti Safari experience in a thread from a couple of months ago:
Figment22 said:
Our family took the Serengeti Safari about 6 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. It's about 35 minutes long. You drive out on to the savannah where the animals are on the back of a flatbed truck. Your first encounter is with giraffes. They literally have their heads in the truck with you! You get lettuce to feed to the giraffes (the tour guides, who are very good and knowledgable, show you exactly what to do). You later on get to feed eland. Along the way, you'll be as close as you can get to zebra, rhino, ostrich and others. We did this as a birthday gift for my youngest son (13) who loves animals. He (and I) thought it was wonderful.

IIRC, the Sunset on Serengeti, is the adults only tour which also includes sampling of Anheuser Busch beverages. You and your girlfriend might enjoy that one because no one under 21 is allowed because of the alcoholic beverages.

Here's another website you may find helpful for BGT:

http://www.bgtguide.com/

Have a great time, whichever you choose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter