• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Busch Gardens Christmas 2015

RabFlmom

DIS Veteran
Is Christmas Town a hard ticket event or included in your annual pass to the park?

We have not been to BG in years-even though we have the season passes.

We are thinking of a no gift Christmas and just spending Christmas Day in the park since we work the day before and after Christmas this year. Before when we did this, we would eat Christmas Dinner at the Crown Colony Restaurant, but looking at the sight it just lists the Crown Colony Cafe which only has sandwich like items. Did they close the restaurant?

CT is now included as part of the regular admission. It used to be a hard ticket but changed in......I think 2014 was the first year, but it might have been 2013.

The main Crown Colony has been closed the majority of the year. Last year they did open it during Christmas events but it was as a buffet.

It's included with regular park admission,I did it last year and I was highly impressed with the event.The Christmas events at both Busch Gardens and Sea World are more low key than what they do at Disney and Universal but in many ways are much better and more enjoyable.

CT is now included as part of the regular admission. It used to be a hard ticket but changed in......I think 2014 was the first year, but it might have been 2013.

The main Crown Colony has been closed the majority of the year. Last year they did open it during Christmas events but it was as a buffet.
Thanks. I hope they open it again this year. We always used to eat there at least 1 meal every trip we made there.

They have now added to the website that Crown Colony will be "open select nights" during Christmas. I would guess that means weekends Thanksgiving through mid-December, and then every night during the week of Christmas. Just my guess though.

the menu is advertised as -

Family favorites and holiday twists entice you at our exquisite buffet. Carved beef, fried chicken and fish and pork loin accompanied by fresh salads, home-style sides and bakery fresh desserts are yours to enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter