Bus travel time

Fabooliss

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure out timing for our ADR's on the buses. We are staying at POP and the bus time calculator I found uses Blizzard Beach as the changeover point.
Here's the problem:
Blizzard Beach is closed for rehab all but 2 of the days we'll be at Disney. I assume the buses won't run there when it is closed?
Anyone know?
Thanks!

You should allow at least an hour when going from resort to resort by bus. You can change buses at any park that is open If you are going to any of the Boardwalk area resorts you can take a bus to the Studios and walk or take a boat over. If you are going to the CR, Poly, GF or WL, take the bus to the MK and then take the monorail or ferry.

My advice is to take a taxi...it's much quicker. Otherwise, try to align the park you'll be in that day with the restaurants where you will be eating. For example, if you want to eat at Chef Mickey's or Whispering Canyon make it on an MK day.

If it was just me, I'd take a taxi. But hauling 2 car seats into dinner, doesn't sound like much fun to me. I'd rather take the bus.

We did align our ADR's with our park days, it is the non-park days that are the issue, we'll be going straight from POP and my DS's nap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter