Bus Transportation question?

tinkssister

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what time the internal busses start running in the morning? I want to try to get to the parks at opening and want to know how early I can get there from FW.

:sunny:

If you are planning on getting to MK early the boat doesn't start from Fort Wilderness until 8:30. I don't know if this time will change but that was the time when we were there the beginning of May.

I have gotten on a boat to the Contemporary at 6:45 in the morning. This was in December. You can then walk to the Magic Kingdom. I have gotten on a boat to Magic Kingdom at 7:00 am in December.

It was actually kind of neat. The Ft. Wilderness background music started up at 6:30am and the boat appeared from behind the island at exactly the same time. It was as if it was timed. "WDW is waking up".

FYI, I rode my scooter to the boat dock on those early mornings, so I didn't need the Ft. Wilderness internal bus.

Carol

We just got back last night and the earliest internal bus I saw was at 7:10 (just missed it). We were trying to get to the MK for an early breakfast and the boat did not start running until 8:30 (must be a recent change because I was sure it was 7:00). Anyway, we had to take the internal bus to the Settlement, take another bus to the WL, and then get on the MK bus from there. Luckily, we still made it to the MK by 7:55, but it was a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter