Bus to MK?

Partyof12

Mouseketeer
We are going to be staying in the park and using disney transportation for the first time so I have some questions.

What time do we need to get a bus from the All Star Music to MK for a 8:20 breakfast at CP? How often do the buses run? How long is the trip?

Will the bus go directly to the entrance or go to the TTC? I read in UG that the buses only go to the entrance one hour before opening. The park opens at 9 AM. Does that mean the a bus leaving before 8AM would not go to the entrance, or a bus arriving before 8AM?

I would really appreciate your help as we are a large family gathering with five very young children. Thank for your help

Disney's All-Star Music Resort -to- Magic Kingdom® Park

* Add 5-10 minutes at each segment wait time for transportation.

Disney's All-Star Music Resort Magic Kingdom® Park : 27 mins.

I'd get on the bus at 730AM. It drops you off right near the gate of the MK...it's a short walk, but it's not at the TTC.

Partyof12 said:
...What time do we need to get a bus from the All Star Music to MK for a 8:20 breakfast at CP? How often do the buses run? How long is the trip?

Will the bus go directly to the entrance or go to the TTC? I read in UG that the buses only go to the entrance one hour before opening. The park opens at 9 AM. Does that mean the a bus leaving before 8AM would not go to the entrance, or a bus arriving before 8AM?

I would really appreciate your help as we are a large family gathering with five very young children. Thank for your help

As the previous poster said, 8:20 sounds about right.

The rule of thumb is be out at the bus stop 45-50 minutes before your ADR (as long as it involves a bus). Longer if you then need to take the monorail, or another bus, or boat. Most of the time you will get there early, but if you just missed the previous bus, and there is a long line at security etc., you will need the extra time.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter