Bus to GF from WL?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I am pretty sure that a bus goes to GF before going to a park from the WL. The person at the concierge desk here says no. Am I remembering wrong?

We have a 5:30 ADR at GF...what's the best way to get there?

Thanks!

Bobbi:goodvibes

If you're coming from the WL, I'd say head out to the boat dock and hop on either the MK boat or the WL/CR/FW boat ... whatever arrives 1st. You can then hop the monorail from CR > GF, or MK > GF

If you're coming from the WL, I'd say head out to the boat dock and hop on either the MK boat or the WL/CR/FW boat ... whatever arrives 1st. You can then hop the monorail from CR > GF, or MK > GF

Thanks! We're going for a boat ride!:thumbsup2

I am pretty sure that a bus goes to GF before going to a park from the WL. The person at the concierge desk here says no. Am I remembering wrong?
The DTD bus normally stops at GF after WL (unless it fills up.)

That's the only bus from WL that currently stops there during the day; the others stop at FtW Outpost.

Any time you take a bus intending to get off at another resort (or another stop at the same resort) before the bus reaches it's stated destination, check with the driver to make sure the bus is going there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter