bus to florida mall

nee

Mouseketeer
Is there a direct bus, number 111, to the mall from TTA ?
It was a tip on all ears, but no other info

Is there a direct bus, number 111, to the mall from TTA ?
It was a tip on all ears, but no other info

It's TTC.

The "Lynx Bus" (Orlando area public transportation system) does make stops at TTC.

You can make connections to nearly all other locations served by the Lynx.

Thanks Robo,

I don't usually go outside of WDW but DD wants to go shopping

DD and I just went over a week ago and wanted to shop on my birthday. I inquired at the front desk and was told there are no direct Lynx buses to any malls - you have to go to their hub at downtown Orlando and then connect there - since the Orlando Premium Outlet is about 5 min from DTD, the CM said it would take about an hour by bus by the time you transfer, and if we took a taxi from Pleasure Island it would only be about $10 and save lots of travel time and trying to figure out where we're going. So that's what we did - took a bus from our resort to PI, walked to the taxi stand (just outside of AMC theater), and the cab cost us $11. It would have cost us $4 one way on the bus, so the extra $7 was worth it for the time and confusion it saved me. Had a great time shopping and the cab back cost us $12. Your best bet is to just ask at the front desk and they can give you advice since they're from the area if you don't get enough info here.
Have a wonderful trip!:goodvibes

The person you talked to did not know what they were talking about.

If you go to www.golynx.com and start by clicking on "Schedules and Maps" (which is on the right side a little down from the top) it will take you to a listing of all routes. Click on the particular route and it will come up with both a map and a timetable.

Links 50, 56, 111 and 300-305 are all Disney World. Link 111 goes between WDW and the Airport with a stop at Florida Mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter