• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus stop question

waltslostnephew

Mouseketeer
All right experts! When stating at Carrib. Beach resort, which building is the best to stay at to be the first ones on the buses to get to the parks and the first ones off at night returning from the parks? I have heard some say Jamaica.:scared1:

It just depends on the park that you are coming from. I don't remember which park did which, but we were in Aruba and sometimes we were the second stop and sometimes we were the next to the last stop. Either way, I didn't think that it was that bad. Everyone talks about how much they hate the buses, but we went in the middle of July and I don't think there was only but one time that I had to stand on the bus in seven days. CBR is a great resort with beautiful landscaping. We can't wait to go back.

Either Jamaca or Martinique, just depending on which route the busses take. There are 2 roads into CBR and the busses use both of them. It seems like they use the one closer to Jamaca the most, but you can't bank on being first everytime.

Jamaica's a good bet for the buses, it's also standard and a brief walk to old port royale.

I just returned from CBR yesterday and stayed in Jamaica. The MGM and Epcot buses drop off first at Jamaica. Many times especially in the morning Jamaica is the first pick up but then you have to go around the resort before you leave. It seemed to me that Jamaica was one of the best areas to be for bussing and getting a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter