Bus stop location at BC

Disney st8 of mind

Mouseketeer
I'm just wondering where the bus stop for going to the parks is located. We've always stayed at the BW and the DME bus stop is a different location than the parks bus stop. I this the same at BC?

Every Deluxe I've stayed at normally has a different place where DME buses park than park buses. This is because DME buses can sit at a resort for quite a long time, and that would inconvenience park-goers to have them take up the specific slots for park buses.

The bus stop for parks is in the front of BC, across a small creek.

I'm just wondering where the bus stop for going to the parks is located. We've always stayed at the BW and the DME bus stop is a different location than the parks bus stop. I this the same at BC?

At BC, the DME pick-up location is on the far side of the porte cochere at the main entrance. To get to the WDW transportation bus stop, exit the lobby and bear left - it is along the drive up to the porte cochere. It's fairly close to the main entrance, maybe a little closer to the entrance of BC than the BW bus stop is from its main entrance.

(Note that last I read, they were refurbing the BC bus stop and had temporarily relocated it to the right side of the entrance, closer to the villas section. I think the refurb is done now, but I could be wrong.)

Bus stop is at the upper left of photo

bcv1.jpg

Yes, it is back to the normal location.

There is a covered walkway from the resort entrance to the bus stops. If you're coming up the walkway and you see your bus closing it's door, run and wave your arms, and the driver might wait for you.

(It also gives us something to laugh at in the a.m.):laughing:

Yes, it is back to the normal location.

There is a covered walkway from the resort entrance to the bus stops. If you're coming up the walkway and you see your bus closing it's door, run and wave your arms, and the driver might wait for you.

(It also gives us something to laugh at in the a.m.):laughing:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter