Bus Service is where USO beats Disney...BAD!

Absolutely!

Cabana Bay is our favourite resort on site and have stayed there many times (although most recently we've always stayed at RP due to the express pass) and even during busier pre-covid times the buses were always plentiful and reliable. Never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a bus any time we've stayed there.
Funny that someone mentioned that. I went in January before this stupid virus hit. It was pretty chilly in January. I always made sure I was on at least the first or second bus out and crowds weren't a problem even in Diagon Alley at 3 pm. If you plan a January trip and things somehow get back to normal, do NOT go to UO later than Jan 11 because that's when a lot of countries in South America let kids out of school for summer vacation. My last day there was on the 9th and the Brazilians flooded into Cabana Bay. They chartered two buses to get everyone in!

Really? I figured you'd have to wait even longer for those since they move by water. But maybe it's because it's not that long of a trip. Next time!!! Well, if I don't do Cabana Bay again. Such a cool vibe there.

I hate the friendship boats at Disney. They are slow, hot and stinky. The Universal boats are way faster and the drivers do a great job of parking/docking the boat quickly. But if the line is too long, it is a short walk to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter