• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus Passes

chumbug

Earning My Ears
We are arriving on December 4th, we received our booklet but no luggage tags or bus passes. Should I call Disney?

The planning book arrives shortly after you book.
The DME package arrives by courier about a week to 10 days before you check-in.
As long as you have registered for DME it should come.
Even if it does not arrive you can still take the DME, they will have your name, you will just need to pick your bags up and take them with you.
(we have never had it not arrive)

:welcome: I noticed this is your first post, you picked the best place to make it, welcome to the Canadian family of DIS-ers!

The paperwork for the Magical Express bus service (often referred to as ME) arrives anywhere around your 1 month mark. If you want to check that your information is correct in the system and to confirm you're on their list you can call them directly thru this toll-free number. It will go directly to the ME people and they usually answer pretty quickly with little or no wait time. Make sure you have your reservation # and flight numbers handy when you call.

1-866-599-0951

Have a wonderful trip!

I never got my luggage tags as our flight arrived at 11pm. We just grabbed our bags and walked to ME, had my resort ressie information and we were directed to the bus to take us to our resort. No issues at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter