Bus P/U route at Coronado Springs,which bus stop first etc.

jillyjill

Earning My Ears
Does anyone out there know what the route is when the buses p/u at CSR? Do they start at the Casitas and go around from there?

Going in late Sept, and will be doing breakfast at the resort most mornings of our trip, which bus stop should we go to after? EL Centro in the front or the one near the health club behind casitas? :confused3

We thinking of staying in building 8 or 9 but worried the bus will be full if they are the last pick up.

Any info would be appreciated!;) Thanks JJ:surfweb:

Does anyone out there know what the route is when the buses p/u at CSR? Do they start at the Casitas and go around from there?

Going in late Sept, and will be doing breakfast at the resort most mornings of our trip, which bus stop should we go to after? EL Centro in the front or the one near the health club behind casitas? :confused3

We thinking of staying in building 8 or 9 but worried the bus will be full if they are the last pick up.

Yes, the buses start at Casitas (Bus Stop 2), then proceed to Ranchos, Cabanas and then El Centro.

I can't answer how crowded they are at El Centro when going to the parks in the morning as we don't use the buses (we have a rental car and drive everywhere). I know I've read where most people say they don't have to stand except for occasionally on the way back from the parks. If you want to have breakfast at the resort and don't mind a short walk, it is probably about a five or six minute walk to the bus stop at Casitas (Bus Stop 2) from El Centro.

We were in Cabana's 8A during a fairly busy time in April It was the week after Easter week and still a busy spring break period for the northeast. We got on at bus stop 4 (3rd stop) and never had to stand. There were some mornings where the bus was very full and many people from bus stop 1 were standing, but there was always room to fit everyone on. I am no expert, but I don't think Sept. will be as busy, so I don't think you will have a problem. Have a great trip!

We got on at El Centro several mornings in January, which is probably as busy as late September. We never had to stand. Coming back from a park one night was SRO, but by the time people got off at Bus Stop 2, everyone had a seat.

Last summer we were in casitas 3. It was basically an even walk to either bust stop 2 or 1. We'd usually go to bus stop 1, because if you think about it, that way you have the least chance of missing the bus since it is the last stop before it heads off to the park. Over a 2 week trip, we didn't have to stand going to a park once (maybe one of the benefits of having all the business people there :)). When coming back, we'd just get off at Bus stop 2 and walk back to our room. If you are split between 2 bus stops, I'd go to whichever picks up later in the route, I don't think you'd have much of a problem getting a seat if you leave for the parks before they open.

When we went in March, we never had to stand going to the parks or coming home from them. We were in Cabanas 9B and for the most part, we did stroll on over to Bus Stop 2 but we did Bus Stop 1 and 4 a few times too. Don't think you can go wrong at any of the stops

I am requesting Cabanas 9B, 9A or Northern rooms in 8B for our CSR stay in Sept. Don't want to be in Casitas but want to be as near to dining as possible, to get through breakfast asap.

How much of a walk time :cool1:is it from building 9 and 8 to the pepper market?

Thanks!

JJ:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter