Bus or Car for 8:10 am PS at MK?

jjbblue99

Earning My Ears
We have 8:10 am PS on Wed. 4/27 at the Crystal Palace. We are staying at the CBR with Me, DH, and 3 DDs (22 yrs, 16 yrs and 2 yrs.) We will have a car but have been reading up on the bus service. Not sure what will be the best choice for that morning driving ourselves or taking the bus. What would all of you veterans out there recommend?

Also -- depending on which choice you recommend what time do we have to leave in the morning to make that PS time?

Thanks in Advance!
Jackie

I would take the bus. There is a special early bus for those going to meals at MK.

I caught this bus at BWV last August and I got on at 7:00a and made it in plenty of time for my 8:20a PS at MK.

Take the bus. It will drop you near the front gates of the MK. If you drive, you will have to park at the TTC and take the monorail or ferry. Bus will be way shorter.

Definitely take the bus! It's much quicker and plus you get dropped off right in the area of MK not TTC! :)

The bus worked for us last time just be prepared EARLY!! They'll tell you what time it should come. Just keep reminding yourself early is GREAT for pictures!

There are always many questions like this on the Transportation thread. Tyler (Disney bus driver) ALWAYS tells people to take Disney tranportation to the early breakfasts. They run special buses early to get you to the various breakfasts. DO NOT believe anything the front desk may tell you about buses. They run every day for these breakfasts. Tyler recommends getting to your resort bus stop about 45 minutes before your scheduled meal. If you see a CM there tell them where you are going. As noted, driving to the MK will leave you at the TTC. The Disney bus will leave you right at the main entrance.

wdwgoofeeee said:
There are always many questions like this on the Transportation thread. .

Sorry If I posed this question in the wrong place -but thank you all anyway for your help!

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter