• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus from WDW to Universal?

Paul in CT

DIS Veteran
Is there free transportation, e.g., bus or shuttle, available from WDW to Universal/IOA? If not, what is the best way to get there without a rental car if you are staying on Disney property? :confused:

There is no free shuttle from WDW to Universal/IOA. The cheapest way would be to take the Lynx bus, which I really do not know anything about except that it leaves from the TTC and you have to change buses at some point.
The next least expensive way would be Mears Transportation, you call them and make an appt to pick you up at your hotel and then you call them about 2 hours before you want to leave the parks to come and get you. Last year the round trip cost was $12 per person. The last way would be to use a town car service you would need to make an appt with them, the cost is usually $45 to $55 round trip

Helenk,

Thanks for the quick response. It looks like rental car is the only way to go economically, especially if we want to go more than once. :)

:confused: Helenk- i have heard of MEARS before but was unable to get info on them. Do you know of a internet link or number? Does anyone know if the resorts assist you in moving your bags from one resort to the next? We are arriving and staying a POR and then moving to WL.

For Mears info try: www.mearstransportation.com

Disney will help you move your luggage. Drop it with Bell Services of the hotel you're leaving and they will transfer it to the hotel you're arriving at - as long as both hotels belong to Disney.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter