bus from Mk to HS

carly chloe

DIS Veteran
Is there a bus that takes you from Magic Kingdom to Hollywood Studios and back? and maybe from HS to Epcot?

Bus for MK to HS is at the TTC. HS to Epcot is bus or boat, bus to front of Epcot, boat to IG. Walking also from HS to Epcot/IG.

If incorrect, I will be corrected.

Or you can walk or take the monorail from Mk to the Poly or Contemporary and hop on a bus from there.

Or you can walk or take the monorail from Mk to the Poly or Contemporary and hop on a bus from there.

The Contemporary is the easiest/fasted place to go to grab a bus to DHS (although that bus will likely make a stop or two at another resort(s) on its way to DHS.

MK-to-Contemp-BLT-MCU.jpg

I'd say the walk from DHS to Epcot is about 15-20 minutes if you walk with purpose. We usually stay the S&D or YC/BC and always walk to DHS or Epcot or in between the 2 for lunch. We figure it works off a few delicious frozen drinks:)

I'd say the walk from DHS to Epcot is about 15-20 minutes if you walk with purpose.

Yep. It's about a 15-20 minute walk. If it's in the middle of the day and hot, definitely skip the walk and take the boat. But if it's in the evening, or at a cooler time of year, it can be a nice walk.

That looks like a heck of a walk from HS to Epcot!

Yep. It's about a 15-20 minute walk. If it's in the middle of the day and hot, definitely skip the walk and take the boat. But if it's in the evening, or at a cooler time of year, it can be a nice walk.

The distance can be daunting, if taken all at once.

It is nearly identical to walking completely around the World Showcase, stating at (for instance) Canada, heading towards UK, continuing all around the Lagoon, ending back where you started, at Canada.

Not something most guests would do, all at once.

I always tend to forget the walk to the Contemporary and bus from there. Probably because I rarely use that route. Good one though, OZ.

It is a hike to the Studios. I most often stay at the Swan; the walk to IG and back is easy. I always boat from the Swan to HS, and certainly from IG. But then, I am an old guy.

If we were going from MK to DHS, we would take to monorail to Epcot, walk through Epcot, and get the boat (or walk) to DHS. It depends upon how much walking you want to do, and how much time you have. We LOVE to monorail ride from MK to Epcot, so that's fun for us.

On a side note, we stay at Boardwalk, for the purpose of walking to Epcot and DHS, and between the two. We missed the boat at Boardwalk when we were heading to DHS for a lunch reservation. I'm talking JUST missed the boat! So, we decided to walk from Boardwalk to DHS. We arrived AHEAD of the same boat!!! :cheer2:

I walk fast and it takes me 20 minutes,so slower walkers will probably be in the 30 minute range.Remember to cut through the hallway with the bathrooms and arcade by the Luna park pool for a shortcut.I avoid the walk this time of year,just too hot and will wear you out.

To get from MK to DHS the easiest way would be to walk to the Contemporary and take the bus to DHS,you can also just take the monorail to any of the three monorail resorts or the TTC and take a bus from there if you want to avoid the 5-10 minute walk from the MK to the Contemporary.From Epcot to DHS you can either take a bus from park entrance to park entrance,you can take a boat from DHS's entrance to Epcot's IG entrance or walk it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter