• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus from DS to Parks

DISPrincessMom

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked but everything I can find online says you can't take a bus from DS to the parks (only the other way around). However, the MDE app gives directions from DS to the parks by saying to go to the park bus stop at Town Center.
Can I get directly to MK from DS by bus or do I need to go via a resort still?
Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked but everything I can find online says you can't take a bus from DS to the parks (only the other way around). However, the MDE app gives directions from DS to the parks by saying to go to the park bus stop at Town Center.
Can I get directly to MK from DS by bus or do I need to go via a resort still?
Thanks!

No buses from DS to the parks. Not sure why the app says that unless it assumes you know you have to go to a resort first. Best bet is to grab the first bus to either Contemporary, Poly, or GF then walk, monorail, or ferry over to MK.

I just looked because I couldn't believe a newer app
has a bus service that hasn't been offered
for years prior to the app even being developed
would say that.

Sure enough that is what it says ..... so Disney IT. :rolleyes:

Buses from DS to parks stopped MANY years ago
because people were parking for free
to avoid paying at the parks.

The website says this ... Park to DS only.
  • One-way bus service from the 4 Disney theme parks operates daily from 4:00 PM until 11:00 PM or 2 hours after theme parks close, whichever is earlier.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/bus-transportation/

But the app gave me .... ????

20E7D8F2-3CF7-4846-9EC5-287A664DD1F2.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter