Bus from Animal Kingdom to Blizzard Beach?

luvmydis

Earning My Ears
We are planning on going to AK for the AM EMH and then heading over to BB. Is there a bus that goes directly from Animal Kingdom to Blizzard Beach?

We are planning on going to AK for the AM EMH and then heading over to BB. Is there a bus that goes directly from Animal Kingdom to Blizzard Beach?
I don't think so. I believe you need to take a bus to a nearby resort and get a BB bus from there.

When BB is open, AK buses serve it. Make sure the marquee says resort/BB. Always check with the driver to be sure.

When BB is open, AK buses serve it. Make sure the marquee says resort/BB. Always check with the driver to be sure.
Actually, buses leaving AK won't have BB on the marquee.

After 11am, most resort buses leaving AK stop at BB. Exceptions are AKL, Coronado, and All Stars. As stated, make sure to ask the driver.

Before 11am, check with the transportation coordinator stationed at a lectern near load zone #4, who will help you find a bus stopping at BB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter