• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

buried my favorite lady on Weds.

floydfamily4

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I have never entered this area on the DIS. Honestly never really noticed it was here - sorry. I think I found it today because I am missing my grandmother, Ida who passed away one week ago today. She was 85 and my favorite lady. She not only loved me but she liked me and I miss her. Please pray for my strength today and I wiill pray for you.

Dawn

Dawn, you are in my thoughts today. I lost my beloved grandma almost 10 years ago and I still miss her very much -- a grandma's love is really special.

:hug:

Dawn, so sorry about the loss of your grandma. Praying for Gods peace and comfort for you. Grandmas have a special love that is always in our hearts forever.

(((Dawn))) I am so sorry. :hug: Grandmothers love us like no one else...your heart is now her home ~ she is with you everyday and see you through these difficult days.

c6ea3b64.gif

I'm so sorry. I lost my grandmother (who was also 85) on August 6th. I understand what you are going through.:hug:

I'm sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you. :hug:

So sorry for your loss, but also thankful that you were so blessed to have had her in your life. :hug:

I lost my dear Nana 4 yrs ago, and I miss her everyday. We were lucky to have such wonderful grandmothers in our lives-know she will live on forever in your heart.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way. Prayer for strength for you and yours.

Thanks for all the hugs and kind words. For those who are also grieving please accept my hugs and prayers as well. :hug::hug::hug: Its a difficult thing. I just can't believe how much it hurts. I really miss her.

Dawn

Thanks for all the hugs and kind words. For those who are also grieving please accept my hugs and prayers as well. :hug::hug::hug: Its a difficult thing. I just can't believe how much it hurts. I really miss her.

Dawn

I know what you mean. :hug: It took me a while, but one day those painful tears turned into the wonderful memories of my grandma and I, and my family. I think there should be a special place in heaven for grandmothers. :grouphug:

Sorry for your loss. I pray you find comfort in your memories.

I loss my Gram a couple of years ago. She truly was my best friend. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her, but I find it amazing to see how many people are so close to their grandparents. May I say, lets lift our coffee cups, try to think of a happy memory and toast those wonderful people we call grandparents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter