Bunnies and mooses and groupies, Oh my!!! The Wilderness Lodge groupies thread. 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kat.... so glad you enjoyed my "home"!:). I can't seem to find your pics. Did you have Boardwalk view?

Mussssh....have a great trip!

The "BAD" groupie is back at home now. How could I go and end up only posting pics of BWV here?!?!?!? Sheesh!!

Anyway, the trip flew by, we all had a great time and I'll try and get some proper pictures posted very soon. Lots of fun things and of course some of those moments that leave you shaking your head. We did have a terrific last day to the trip to top it all off though!

A few quick things......absolutely loved the Villas in our first stay at our first home. We've stayed at all but two of the DVC's now and family stayed at one of the others so I experienced a lot of it. VWL is hands down my favorite - truly "home". :love: I might have a little more work to do on DH though. :scared1: I keep hearing little things about how great BWV was. Is there a 10 step program for this?!?!? :rotfl:

As we were leaving VWL we saw 3 LCD TV boxes and one new stand waiting to go into their new homes on the third floor so replacements are happening.

I'll post about the trip later but gotta get some forms filled out for Mom's eye surgery today. Not so fun to return from vacation to but hopefully she'll be able to get some improvement on her sight. She's not much of a complainer but you'd think there would have been something about how she could hardly see anymore! Wish us luck on that one.

Our airline called to say our flight home on 2/1 had changed to a much earlier time. So, I did the logical thing and added another night at WDW. Now we fly home on 2/2 instead. :woohoo:

Seven nights at BC/BWV in the dead of winter. I'm hoping there is a blizzard at home while we are gone.

Wouldn't it be sad if there was a blizzard at home & you had to stay another extra day?! ;)

Just back from our first ever stay at VWL and we are in love with the resort. Definitely our favorite at WDW. Very warm and homey feeling. We loved looking out our window at the trees. The pool was nice and the short boat ride to Magic Kingdom was a nice change from the buses. We are mostly DLR west coasters, but when we go to the WDW we will always be hoping for VWL.

Another convert! Glad to hear you enjoyed our beautiful Lodge! :goodvibes

Probably too late now but Bon Voyage Muushka! Have a wonderful trip!

Smooth sailing Muushka !!!!

piratesmilie.gif

Maria

Wouldn't it be sad if there was a blizzard at home & you had to stay another extra day?! ;)

Be careful what you wish for...that's what happened in December 2004! The entire east coast was shut down....it was best not to stay if you truly had a flight home.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Well T-15 days and counting.

Work is crazy busy. Pre Vacation Syndrome has started.

VWL take me away! Focus must focus.

:surfweb: Joe

Also just started DVCRadio on live365 give it a listen.

www.dvcradio.com

What a perfect stress buster for the day Joe! TY!

15 days for us to VWL too. :wizard: It'll be a short trip but every moment will be SO worth it!

Good morning Groupies! It's hard to jump back in after being away from the DIS for so long, but I've missed y'all and I'm sorry for being MIA!

Looking forward to catching back up on everybody. Glad to be "home" and wish I was sitting here for real:

100_8050-1.jpg

Nice to see you Dory! Welcome back!

Cute graphic Maria!

Be careful what you wish for...that's what happened in December 2004! The entire east coast was shut down....it was best not to stay if you truly had a flight home.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I always feel the same way.....hope I miss the "big one" while I'm in WDW ! We were stranded in WDW an extra 24 hours in Feb 2007----due to snow storm in Philly. Since I hate snow....I was happy :goodvibes

HI DORY !!!
Maria

Our airline called to say our flight home on 2/1 had changed to a much earlier time. So, I did the logical thing and added another night at WDW. Now we fly home on 2/2 instead. :woohoo:

Seven nights at BC/BWV in the dead of winter. I'm hoping there is a blizzard at home while we are gone.
:cool1::cool1:

Just back from our first ever stay at VWL and we are in love with the resort. Definitely our favorite at WDW. Very warm and homey feeling. We loved looking out our window at the trees. The pool was nice and the short boat ride to Magic Kingdom was a nice change from the buses. We are mostly DLR west coasters, but when we go to the WDW we will always be hoping for VWL.
Glad you enjoyed your stay!

Dory!!!! Glad you are back. We were worried about you!

well two sad things happened today:

1) Disney ROFR'd our 300 pt VWL contract we were trying for

2) we faxed over the paperwork to sell all of our VWL points :sad2:

Of course at the same time we put in another bid for MORE points! :lmao:

pixiedust: that this one doesn't get ROFR'd on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter