Bunkbeds??

annakris1973

Mouseketeer
Is the AKL the only resort to offer bunk beds? I have one child who thrashes at night and one who grinds his teeth, making both difficult to sleep with. To top that off, I am an insomniac. I thought the bunk beds would be a fun solution. For our 2007 trip, it will just be me and the two kids. Any suggestions?

We really liked the Fort Wilderness cabins, kids each liked having their own bed.

The bunk beds at WL are fun! My boys loved them. I would highly suggest WL overall. We've stayed there many times, and now it's hard for us to choose another resort. Plus, they are giving all of the rooms a makeover, so your room will likely be pretty new, and you can take the boat to MK. Of course I've heard AKL is wonderful too. It's definitely on our list to try. Bunk beds sound like a great option for you! :thumbsup2

The A/S Music Suites also have several sleeping areas so the kids would not have to sleep together. They are probably the lowest price of the bunch offered so far, unless you manage a discount. Keep in mind that in 2007 AKL and WL will be charging extra for rooms with bunkbeds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter