• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bunk Beds @ Treehouse Villas?

saucewear

Earning My Ears
Hey DVCers...

Just wanted to get an idea from you all how the bunk beds are at the Treehouse Villas?

I've got a reservation there for March, but now I'm second guessing it thinking the beds may not be comfortable for adults....

Any insight would be greatly appreciated....

Kelly

:confused3

Unless they are small adults, they might not fit.

The adults in our group did not fit into the bunkbeds and slept on the sleeper sofa instead. We didn't use the bunk bed room.

Unless they are small adults, they might not fit.

How about a 5 foot 3 inch teenage girl? She sleeps in a bunkbed at home. Are the ones in the THV not normal size bunkbeds?

How about a 5 foot 3 inch teenage girl? She sleeps in a bunkbed at home. Are the ones in the THV not normal size bunkbeds?
I took a tour of the tree house villas so I didn't ACTUALLY see anyone try to sleep in them. They looked to be an actual twin size bed. So, if someone would be comfortable in a twin size bed (and few full grown men would) then I would think they would. It think teenagers would be the perfect candidates for this bedroom. Also, overall, the bedroom is kinda small so if you had an adult couple trying to use that room they definitely would have been the couple that drew the short end of the stick.

I'm a 5'6 40 year old woman and was very comfortable on the top bunk (shared with my teenage niece who is not a fan of heights). I remember being surprised at how comfortable it was.

Thanks for the info, peeps.... ended up just booking at the newly refurbished OKW for this trip.

Next up is Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah View in September!

:yay:

I'm a 5'6 40 year old woman and was very comfortable on the top bunk (shared with my teenage niece who is not a fan of heights). I remember being surprised at how comfortable it was.

Great! It will be my niece and my mom (shorter than 5 foot tall) sharing this room. Grandma gets the bottom bunk and niece gets the top bunk (at home she sleeps on the bottom bunk.) I think they will be fine, even if the room is small. At least it is their own room. At BLT they will be sharing a room with my sister and her daughter when we have a two bedroom there.

We were just there in September. The few nights when my son didn't want to sleep alone, I slept on the top bunk. I fit (and slept) just fine and I am 5'4". My dad even napped on the top bunk one day and he is 6".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter