Bumps, bruises, too many teenagers & swimming with sharks! NEW 11/17 pg. 32

Is that you holding you hat on? :laughing: I just love Splash!

I love the carousel pictures. The lighting is great and that picture of the castle is lovely.

Great end to your MK day and I can't wait for the photo tour of Day 9.

That is me! I always wear my hat & poncho in an attempt to keep my hair & glasses dry! One of these days I'll just give in & go for it. I bet I'll feel so liberated!

We don't always ride the carousel but I love the pictures when we do!

Love the slow motion fall off the horse and only the two girls in your Splash photo look particularly pleased to be there. :rotfl:

Last day - boo! :(

:lmao: I'm not sure why we all look so serious! Well I know why I do but I can't explain everyone else! Tim has that stomach-going-into-my-throat look on his face!! :rolleyes1

Thanks Amy!!! Don't know why I wasn't able to think of that! My head hasn't been on all that straight all summer LOL!!!
I'm gonna read your update now :)

Glad you got it figured out but sorry you had to delete it! :headache: Still no news on the job front?

Love the picture of the boys holding hands walking to Space.- to cute!!
I miss those days!! Although DS11 will still hold my hand... sometimes especially in Disney (and I don't mean MK :rotfl:)
He got lost once for about 10 min. at HS (felt like an hour):scared1: on our first trip!!! He was almost 4 and didn't want any part of a stroller. Well guess what?? He wanted a stroller the following year LOL.

It's funny... my boys are big hand holders. Alex tried to hold my hand as we walked into the middle school for orientation & I had to tell him "there's no holding hands in middle school!" :rolleyes1

Wow when you update you really update. :lmao:

That was a fun tour of WS and then MK. I looked for myself but didn't see me. LOL

I do agree about the teens, they were everywhere our last 2 days.

I like to do a whole day (or at least a whole park on a given day) at once! Plus I'm trying to get this report finished before my girls weekend trip in October. I'm sure I'll want to start a PTR soon too for our next family trip in April. Lot of planning coming up for that!

Funny... I do that too... look for myself in other people's reports from the same time! Where are you staying in October??

I've got some funny teen stories from our last day!

Bella was sitting beside me when I was reading this. She said, "Him's falling off my horsie." And in the next breath, she said, "I want to watch the castle show." The castle show is her #1 youtube request. She never gets tired of it.

Yours is the first report I have really looked at in a week. It feels so good to be back on the DIS after a crazy week and a half on the homefront. Life is looking pretty normal this morning. The girls are watching Doc McStuffins on Disney Channel, Sophie is asleep, Jill is sitting up in a chair looking normal again.... GOOD STUFF! ::yes::

So glad life is starting to return to normal for you! I love Bella's comments! :thumbsup2

Zach’s Day 9 photo tour… beginning with the WS rock!
bdc445a8.jpg

0a02ee85.jpg

Photo session with mom:
a2fa954d.jpg

9bc2305b.jpg

Then he asked me to use his camera to take pictures of him:
691519f9.jpg

1e41213a.jpg

46537d44.jpg

e2ef002e.jpg

cfa46ba9.jpg

35c062b0.jpg

71ba1eb7.jpg

Up next: Our last day

I was supposed to find out by Friday about the job. Well first it was Wed. Then Thurs. then Friday. Then principal said adm. Office was working Sat. So maybe then. It has been so crazy to say the least. Its so not fair!!! School starts Tuesday so I'm guessing I need to wait until then now. Tomorrow is my b-day so I was hoping to celebrate a job. It's really the worse when you don't know if you even have a job or not.
Sad your TR is almost over. At least you have another trip to look forward to :)

That is me! I always wear my hat & poncho in an attempt to keep my hair & glasses dry! One of these days I'll just give in & go for it. I bet I'll feel so liberated!

<evil laugh> not so sure you should have written that since you are going on Splash with me next month :rotfl2:

I love the carousel pictures too! That would make a fun little montage framed.

Too cute about the holding hands on the first day of Middle School. I could totally see Eric doing that.

Zach did pretty good with those photos

Beautiful pictures in the WS! Love seeing all the topiaries!:goodvibes

Glad you were able to ride Splash!:thumbsup2

I enjoyed seeing Zach's photo tour. He did a really good job!:)

I was supposed to find out by Friday about the job. Well first it was Wed. Then Thurs. then Friday. Then principal said adm. Office was working Sat. So maybe then. It has been so crazy to say the least. Its so not fair!!! School starts Tuesday so I'm guessing I need to wait until then now. Tomorrow is my b-day so I was hoping to celebrate a job. It's really the worse when you don't know if you even have a job or not.
Sad your TR is almost over. At least you have another trip to look forward to :)

I hope you had a great birthday! :goodvibes Crossing my fingers that something still works out for a job... maybe you'll get another long term sub job... isn't that what you did last spring??

<evil laugh> not so sure you should have written that since you are going on Splash with me next month :rotfl2:

Ruh roh... :headache:

I love the carousel pictures too! That would make a fun little montage framed.

Too cute about the holding hands on the first day of Middle School. I could totally see Eric doing that.

Zach did pretty good with those photos

Zach is such a goof ball for the camera & Alex just wants me to put it away!

I think we have the middle school drop off & pick up figured out now. :thumbsup2 No more attemps at hand holding. ;)

Zach had a lot of fun with the camera on this trip!

Beautiful pictures in the WS! Love seeing all the topiaries!:goodvibes

Glad you were able to ride Splash!:thumbsup2

I enjoyed seeing Zach's photo tour. He did a really good job!:)

I absolutely love everything about Epcot during the F&G Festival! They do a great job on the topiaries.

Yay for Splash... We would have had a couple sad boys (especially Alex) on our hands if it had still been closed.

Hopefully Zach will continue to enjoy taking pictures. We brought his camera to NY but it was just so hectic there, he never had a chance to use it. Which reminds me... I still owe you all a NY mini-TR!

Oops... Again, I forgot to add in our Photopass pictures from Day 9! Well now you get to see them all at once.

f8c54852.jpg

1c8e7855.jpg

5ad552f9.jpg

80ea7ef4.jpg

88edc210.jpg

I also want to share some of the Flower & Garden Festival "bonus content" that was on our CD.

ea203045.jpg

ca38e053.jpg

81c897e9.jpg

91cd259a.jpg

aa28b4f4.jpg

e06a143e.jpg

b84e5d1f.jpg

6c00c66e.jpg

b8d34d52.jpg

0cd3f540.jpg

23d9d538.jpg

b2de9c04.jpg

63381817.jpg

7c0a51f8.jpg

:cloud9: I love it!! I can't wait to get back!

Oh your F&G pics are making me want to go back! And sad. I went to use my F&G coffee mug yesterday, only to find it missing. Upon some questioning it was confessed that Jeff broke it.

WAH!

Oh your F&G pics are making me want to go back! And sad. I went to use my F&G coffee mug yesterday, only to find it missing. Upon some questioning it was confessed that Jeff broke it.

WAH!

Bummer!!! :headache:

I definitely have my favorite Disney mugs & would be so upset if one of them got broken!

WAH!

Oh No! :hug:

Zach's pictures are wonderful! I love the pictures he took of you. Your PP pics also turned out great. I love the one with all the boys crossing their arms. Cute!

7c0a51f8.jpg

:cloud9: I love it!! I can't wait to get back!

Beautiful! I feel the same way. Even though we are taking an October trip, I am already looking very forward to March, too! :dance3:

I always love kid's view pictures. Tell Zach to keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

All caught up, Amy!

Hurray for Alex eating his turkey sandwich by just taking the lettuce and tomato off AND snorkeling! You really must have been thrilled! :goodvibes

Hope the boys are still enjoying school!

I love that you do all four parks on your last two days -- that's a neat tradition, and I love all the Epcot pictures, both yours and Zach's!

Cynthia, I can't believe Jeff accidentally broke your mug and then didn't tell you about it until questioned. I hope it was because he just forgot. :headache:

What a great update, Amy...such a fun time. Love the photos Zach took...great job. And your photopass pictures are great too...and I love the F&G photos (I have to get there at least once for F&G).

Caught up!

Congrats to the boys on successful starts at school, especially the transition to middle school. My boys start today. Nate is really anxious about high school, especially since most of his friends are still back at middle school and Ben was so excited he couldn't sleep last night!

Gorgeous pictures from EPCOT!!! I have never been in the spring- I can't believe how beautiful the park is during F&G. Thanks for the great tour. Zach's pictures in China were fantastic.

We have always loved the Universe of Energy, especially with the addition of Ellen and the Jeopardy theme. But it really is too long. A real commitment when you decide to do it.

:banana::banana::banana: on Splash being open. That is one awesome redneck photo you got there. Love the boys in the front.

Sorry to hear that you were starting to encounter hoardes of teens. I don't know who thinks it is a great idea to bring large groups like that to Disney. :rolleyes1

Great photopass pictures!!:thumbsup2

Aww....I really missed not seeing the F&G Festival this year. Epcot is so beautiful in the spring!! Love all the pictures!

I have to say, I think those are the best family photos I have ever seen of you guys!

Love your Epcot photo pass pics!

I have good news to share!!!!- I got a job today!!!!!!!!! Yay finally!
My DH promised me a Disney cruise when I got a job!!!! Can't wait to start planning!!!

Hey Amy,

I think Zach is already a way better photographer than I am...:goodvibes

(I was getting shudders when I read you wrote there is a new Photobucket? that's going to take me a little bit to figure out...:scratchin I had just gotten competent with the "old" photobucket...

I have a little boy or medium boy (what does 10 counts as?) who is seriously looking forward to the Sum of all Thrills when we go Nov/Dec...:thumbsup2

We've never done Mission Space-all of the motion sickness reports had me pretty freaked out-but I think we'll have to do it this time...

Great world showcase photos- I feel homesick for it...:(

Great Update....

Oh No! :hug:

Zach's pictures are wonderful! I love the pictures he took of you. Your PP pics also turned out great. I love the one with all the boys crossing their arms. Cute!

It's fun to see pictures of myself since I'm usually the one behind the camera!

Beautiful! I feel the same way. Even though we are taking an October trip, I am already looking very forward to March, too! :dance3:

I always love kid's view pictures. Tell Zach to keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

It's such a nice way to kick off spring for us! And just soooo pretty!

All caught up, Amy!

Hurray for Alex eating his turkey sandwich by just taking the lettuce and tomato off AND snorkeling! You really must have been thrilled! :goodvibes

Hope the boys are still enjoying school!

I love that you do all four parks on your last two days -- that's a neat tradition, and I love all the Epcot pictures, both yours and Zach's!

Cynthia, I can't believe Jeff accidentally broke your mug and then didn't tell you about it until questioned. I hope it was because he just forgot. :headache:

It was such a great trip for Alex. The whole spring was a great time for him between his environmental camp trip, 5th grade graduation, turkey sandwiches & sharks!

All four parks on the last two days is fun but a little hectic. I may try to plan for all four on the last three days or something like that for the next trip.

What a great update, Amy...such a fun time. Love the photos Zach took...great job. And your photopass pictures are great too...and I love the F&G photos (I have to get there at least once for F&G).

Thanks Kathy! Only one more day to go... I hope to get an update posted tomorrow. Flower & Garden is so pretty!!

Caught up!

Congrats to the boys on successful starts at school, especially the transition to middle school. My boys start today. Nate is really anxious about high school, especially since most of his friends are still back at middle school and Ben was so excited he couldn't sleep last night!

Gorgeous pictures from EPCOT!!! I have never been in the spring- I can't believe how beautiful the park is during F&G. Thanks for the great tour. Zach's pictures in China were fantastic.

We have always loved the Universe of Energy, especially with the addition of Ellen and the Jeopardy theme. But it really is too long. A real commitment when you decide to do it.

:banana::banana::banana: on Splash being open. That is one awesome redneck photo you got there. Love the boys in the front.

Sorry to hear that you were starting to encounter hoardes of teens. I don't know who thinks it is a great idea to bring large groups like that to Disney. :rolleyes1

I hope the start of school went OK for your boys! It can be so hard to move to a new school. Zach is missing some of his friends because now that he's in 3rd grade, he has a different recess than his friends in 2nd grade!

You HAVE to get to Disney during F&G! It's so pretty!

The boys get such a kick out of riding together... even though they've been doing it for the past few trips now.

:lmao: Large groups at Disney! :lmao:

So much for getting replies done... I'll be back to finish later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter