• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bulldog or Corned Beef Sandwich @ R&C Pub?

annnewjerz

If I had a world of my own, everything would be no
For those of you that have been to the R&C for lunch and had either/both of these---which would you choose? I know, it's like comparing apples and oranges, but they both just sound sooo good! I would try to convince DH to get one and I'll get the other, but he's pretty set on having fish & chips for his birthday, even though he can have them any old day in NJ. :headache: :rotfl:

So, stupid question, what's the bulldog?

I skipped R & C last trip (everyone else ate there, I had Tangerine cafe).

And while I'm hijacking, is the scotch egg as good as everyone says?

Thanks, and sorry for the hijack!

So, stupid question, what's the bulldog?

I skipped R & C last trip (everyone else ate there, I had Tangerine cafe).

And while I'm hijacking, is the scotch egg as good as everyone says?

Thanks, and sorry for the hijack!

The bulldog is wonderful! It's a banger sausage in a big bun topped with mashed potatoes, bacon, cheddar, and mustard! It's huge, my husband and I share it, and delicious! :thumbsup2

I haven't tried the scotch egg yet - but it's on the list!

The Scotch egg is amazing. That's what I get for lunch. In fact, I will be having it for lunch in 6 days.

Alright, Bulldog it is! Hubbs will be getting a Scotch egg and the fish & chips, so if anyone is still curious, I'll have a picture and review when we get back. If the Scotch Egg is anything like the ones he has had in the past, he will be a happy man. :thumbsup2

Is this a CS or do I need a ressie? I looked at the menu and wold love to try it

Is this a CS or do I need a ressie? I looked at the menu and wold love to try it

No, the Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room are both TS. On the Dining Room side, you can make reservations. In the Pub itself, there are IIRC 5 tables that you can order food at off of the Pub menu and the tables are first-come first-served, just like they would be at places like La Cava del Tequila. For fish & chips, you can go to the CS location in the UK (Yorkshire County Fish Shop).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter