Bula Bar & Grille at RPR

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
Is the Bula Bar & Grille at Royal Pacific Resort a counter service restaurant or a full (waitress) service restaurant?

I'm trying to figure out if there are any quick options for lunch or dinner at RPR (without leaving the hotel).

its at the pool , they have a seating area if you prefer to sit at a table beside the pool,and a server will take your order, we usually have it on the lounger at the pool

There is also Jakes, and The Islands for food

Remember Jake's is not open for lunch.:thumbsup2

We ate this past time twice at Bula, once in the lounge chairs and once we sat down for dinner poolside as we went swimming.

We ate this past time twice at Bula, once in the lounge chairs and once we sat down for dinner poolside as we went swimming.

Jake's isn't open for lunch? Dang it! I planned that for our arrival food... back to the excel sheet...

I never knew that Steve, although we would usually have lunch at the pool, as we love the food there.

We had lunch there this week. The kid's meal burger were big. Two kids could easily split it. My husband and I split the nachos and it was plenty for us.

I never knew that Steve, although we would usually have lunch at the pool, as we love the food there.

Bula is very good. We you should try a day at HRH at the Beachclub poolside. I love their grilled chicken sandwich and my wife loves the grilled steak sandwich. :thumbsup2

Bula is very good. We you should try a day at HRH at the Beachclub poolside. I love their grilled chicken sandwich and my wife loves the grilled steak sandwich. :thumbsup2

Would you believe when i say in all our times staying onsite ,we have never went to HRH pool, but hoping to make it over this year, will definetly try the sandwich steve

I went solo to RPR for 7 nights and I got annoyed at the lack of options for me.

I ended up buying Lays crisps and pepsi bottles from the giftshop most nights and took them back to my room. Other days I got room service for around $70 per time. :rolleyes1

One morning I noticed bananas and bought them, but there isn't really any fast food area in the whole resort. I wanted to buy something and take it back to my room, i.e. something healthy. But I didn't like to go in the pool area because I didn't know what the food options were. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter