Building at Disney Vero Beach

janastevens

Earning My Ears
I am doing my online check in for our stay at a 2 Bedroom at Disney's Vero Beach. Any thoughts as to what building I should request? I do know that my request might not be given.

We've stayed in building 12. No issues there. I would venture to say it is a bit closer to the main building than the other buildings. It is also closer to the camp fire if you are there when they do those events.

We stayed in building 15 and there was no problem staying there. It was a longer walk to the main building, but I doubt we even had a 5 minute walk.

I am doing my online check in for our stay at a 2 Bedroom at Disney's Vero Beach. Any thoughts as to what building I should request? I do know that my request might not be given.
Personally, I prefer building 12. Seems to be quieter. Not as close to the pool though, if that's important to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter