Build a Character on the Magic?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by melanieh1, Feb 12, 2009.

1. melanieh1

melanieh1 Mouseketeer

Do they have a Build a Bear type thing on the Magic? I was wondering what kind of things they have on the ship that kids would want to buy.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. outahere

outahere DIS Veteran

No Build a Bear type thing but there are plenty of the plush character toys and several other types of toys. They also have pens, pencils, magnets, models of the ship, etc. They do pack a lot of "stuff" into the gift shops.

4. melanieh1

melanieh1 Mouseketeer

Thank you. Are the plush character toys dressed in their cruise outfits?

5. outahere

outahere DIS Veteran

I seem to recall seeing some of Captain Mickey, but that's the only one I remember. There may be others, but our DS is well past the stuffed toys/animals phase, so I wasn't paying close attention to what was there.

6. Buckeye Gal

Buckeye Gal Beach Girl Deep in the Land

I also picked up Minnie in her red cruise jacket and navy skirt. In addition, there were Pirate Mickey and Pirate Minnie available, too, although they're not exclusive to DCL. I'm KINDA sure there was Chip 'N Dale and Goofy in their white sailor outfits, too.

7. melanieh1

melanieh1 Mouseketeer

Thanks for all of your help!

8. Eeyore'sthebest

Eeyore'sthebest DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Not So Tagle

The other characters also come in cruise costumes. We have a chip (but not dale) and a pluto. DD said she will get dale on the next cruise. At the time it wasn't even booked! :rotfl2: I have an optimistic child, or maybe she just knows her mother. :rolleyes1

9. Waltworshiper

Waltworshiper DIS Veteran

My kids got the Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy in Sailor outfits on our Nov cruise

10. sftnslky

sftnslky **May every day be filled with Magical memories**

For my kids a better question would be "what do they NOT want to buy" :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

11. Hudson5&Lennon3

Hudson5&Lennon3 Go Huskers!

We have two Pirate Plutos, two mini Sailor Plutos (with magnetic paws), and a Sailor Dale (but not Chip). :laughing: We're also planning on getting "the other half" in May, as well as some Mickeys & Minnies.

12. princesspaige

princesspaige DIS Veteran

My DD was not into the stuffed animals, which at almost 4 at teh time you would think she would be :) but instead she went for the glittery shoes...just like the princess she is...:rotfl2: