Build A Bearville

lol aww aengus i'm sure u could go build a bear ;) just say its for a younger cousin or something

That video on the front page - if you listen, you might remember that lady did some shows for Disney as well! I recognize her voice! :rotfl:

how do you free chat on this? i always have to use the already made chats and i want to free chat. i've seeen people free chating... anyone know?

This game is really cute. Of course nothing compares to VMK, but out of all the games I've tried the past few days this one I would say has the most vmk feel too it.

I did not read all the posts so forgive me if this was already mentioned.
When you buy a bear and build-a-bear there is a code printed on your certificate to use to get your bear in the game. If you made a bear before the game was released, I forget the exact date, they were allowing you to take your old bear to the store and create a certificate for it. At one time they even had passes for the game that you could get if you brought your bear in.
I think they wanted people to bring their bears in so that they knew you had one before giving you the code. Prince and I have been on build-a-bear since it opened though I have not played much in the last few months since I was playing vmk to the very end and wanted every moment to count.
It is a cute game, I would compare it more to Club penguin than VMK though. I do not like that you can't jump to your friends like you could in VMK, also there are many servers and instances so you have to go to the same one as your friends to meet up with them.
Lady :)

ok I signed up I'll be CoralFlower over there because they wouldn't let me type in Hibiscus.

and do I actually have to make a new bear to get the code? I have many older bears and don't have room for another at the moment.

do you have the birth certificate?
If it has the id code in the right bottom corner send them a email in with all the details of the bear/s and be SURE to put the id in and explain.:goodvibes

My daughter signed up then I I decided to also. It's a cute website. I took the tour and at the end it said something about find some bear heads. Anyone know what this is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter