Build A Bearville

Even if I could remember where the Hello Kitty bows are, I doubt that you would get the prize. In order for you to complete the quest, you would have to return to Hello Kitty to get your prize and she has been gone for about a month. Sorry, I hope I am wrong. Can you still see her at the beach?

Aww you are right, I hadn't gone to the beach in a while because I couldn't finish the quest. Thanks though.:)

The bear head is on thr grass on the roof of the yellow house on the right side.

Bows - I don't remember where those are.

You might find lots of answers here:
http://www.buildabearvilleblog.com/forums/
This is where i go when princess needs some help.
SORRY but princess can't remember where she found the bear head or bows.

Thank you for your help!:wizard:

Camp is gone. I have no clue who won. The Carnival is now near the Pawforming Arts Center. If you click the dino, he will give a nice juggling move. The purple bear is supposed to give cotton candy when you click it, but it never showed in my inventory. The carnival games are pay to play (cheap - 5 bear bills) and look like fun if they'd work. There are several new outfits for sale (inexpensive as well) in the fashion district store that include a drum major, clown, baton twirler, lollipop and several balloon hats.

Camp is gone. I have no clue who won. The Carnival is now near the Pawforming Arts Center. If you click the dino, he will give a nice juggling move. The purple bear is supposed to give cotton candy when you click it, but it never showed in my inventory. The carnival games are pay to play (cheap - 5 bear bills) and look like fun if they'd work. There are several new outfits for sale (inexpensive as well) in the fashion district store that include a drum major, clown, baton twirler, lollipop and several balloon hats.

I didn't get the cotton candy either... And the games won't work for me also :confused3 :confused: :scratchin
And the outfits are only 2 bear bills :scared1:

I am going to look out for everything!:3dglasses

I haven't logged in a long time.

There is a new coin toss game at Town Square fountain. You can play once per day (3 coin tries). There are many prizes to be won including candy necklace, new hats, inflatable animals/furniture and more. Good luck all!

Well I Am Back Playing Build A Bearville after my 2 week holz to WDW.
Whats Happened?
Thanks MissVMK
(Look out for my trip report!):goodvibes

Free gift today only but clicking on yellow balloon near the carnival. I love this month's theme by the way.

This game is so cute. Every time i log in there's something new and awesome. The coin toss game is so cute and the carnival is just perfect. They're really doing a great job here!

Thanks for the updates, Beherenow! Off to get my free suprise :)

It reminds me A LOT of VMK.

You can trade, create your own avatar, send messages, walk around, make friends, and you even have NPC's. And this is only from playing a few minutes. I'll tell you, I'm very tempted to go out and make myself a bear! :lovestruc

Wow, I am truely impressed! After playing this game for a month and a half, I just encountered a person using bad language. I reported them and immediately got a response back telling me they would look into it.

It reminds me A LOT of VMK.

You can trade, create your own avatar, send messages, walk around, make friends, and you even have NPC's. And this is only from playing a few minutes. I'll tell you, I'm very tempted to go out and make myself a bear! :lovestruc

yes i had the same feeling about babv and vmk:goodvibes

Ok, so far, I LOVE this game! Lol. I've met some people, and I've been playing hide and seek all day! Lol. But there are questions inside that are dying to come out, along with some annoyances, lol.

So, without a bear you can't:
-Have a condo
-Visit condos
-Chat freely
-Shop
-Play some games
-Send messages?
-Have a bear! (of course)

But you can:
-Trade
-Wear anything those with bears can
-Play some games
-Explore every room (except condos)
-Read/Accept messages

(Is there anything I missed? Am I wrong about something? If so, please let me know!! :D)

Know I have to have a tiny vent if that's ok with you, Lol. It's getting really annoying without chatting. I try to get out what I want to say with the list of chat phrases, but it is so difficult! Ugh!! :headache:

Anyway, I still love the game, thought at the moment, I'm not that into collecting furniture, since I don't have a cub condo. Which brings me to my next question:

What are store credits? how do they work? Do you run out of them? And if you do, do you have to go out and buy something else from BABW (in real life)?

Thanks in advance, I hope to meet you all in the game!
Star

Oh, I just wanted to ask one more thing, lol. I know you get some free items from the NPC's, correct? Well, do they give the only accessories in the game? because I think all I've seen under the sunglasses tab are items with no prices (which i'm guessing means an NPC gave them out for free).

And, can you have more than one BABW animal on 1 account?

(oops! sorry for the double post, I meant to edit my post!)

Oh, I just wanted to ask one more thing, lol. I know you get some free items from the NPC's, correct? Well, do they give the only accessories in the game? because I think all I've seen under the sunglasses tab are items with no prices (which i'm guessing means an NPC gave them out for free).

Sometimes they give out shirts and moves! Items with 0 value are either give aways, from the bear botique, or a furry friend exclusive

And, can you have more than one BABW animal on 1 account?

Nope you can have many bears!

(oops! sorry for the double post, I meant to edit my post!)

Yes You Also Get Free Items T-Shirts and bear coins from ncps around the area.
Todays Free Item Is A Sweat Band

My Name On Bearville is
DanielleBanana27

Random Name@_@

I signed on to babv a couple of days ago, it is addicting lol.:laughing:
Sorry to go back to a post that was from a while..but i dont get when u said "Yes you also get free items.......Todays free item is a..." where do u get free items? :confused: Sorry if this was already answered.

BTW: I love the name DanielleBanana27 xD

Only On Certain Days Or Holidays You Get Free Items.

But The Only Place You Can Get A Free Item Everyday is coin toss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter