Build a Bear Printable coupons here

Hi - I had printed that out as well at my house last week - but I can not read the fine print at all - do you know if you can use thihs on gift cards? Thanks!

I'm printing one out now, so I'll try and read the fine print for you. Usually, coupons at any store cannot be used to buy gift cards. You can usually use the coupon and the gift card when paying.

It's really hard to read, it got blurry as I enlarged it, but it did say not valid on prior purchases, build a bear party celebrations and bear bucks card (is that their gift cards?)

I hope this helps.

I have 792 points and have yet to receive a coupon for $10.00 off, I signed up for an email 2 months ago and still nothing. I really hate these new cards, at least the punch cards you got to use!

thanks for the link! Trying to read the fine print... does it expire on 1/31/07??

It say only good for the store in NYC. I wonder if it would work for the Cherry Hill NJ store.

They accept their coupons anywhere, I used the NY one in NC a few weeks ago with no problems.

Good Ol Gal said:
thanks for the link! Trying to read the fine print... does it expire on 1/31/07??
This is what it looks like it says to me:

Coupon expires January 31, 2007. Coupons may not be combined and cannot be bought, sold or exchanged for cash or coupons. Not valid on prior purchases, a Build-A-Party celebration, Bear Bucks card, in ____ With Your Bear Hands. Code on Build-A-Bear website: ___ (can't read that :(, maybe FRIEND/FREE/THREAD/TREE??) Not valid with any other offer. Local and state taxes, as applicable, are payable by bearer. Must present original coupon at time of purchase or enter 5-digit code with purchase. Photocopies prohibited. Valid to the U.S. only. Valid for coupon recipient only. Nontransferable. Offer good while supplies last. Where required cash value 1/100 of 1 cent.

I used them in Freehold NJ (3 of them) 2 days ago :thumbsup2
I highly doubt good on GCs, normally no coupons are

Thanks for this, my dd is going to Friends 2 B Made next weekend, and they take Build a Bear coupons there. You just saved her $5!!!

elgerber said:
Thanks for this, my dd is going to Friends 2 B Made next weekend, and they take Build a Bear coupons there. You just saved her $5!!!

We are heading to the Mall of America tonight to see Santa and the gingerbread house and of course we will be making a stop at Build a Bear...hope that they take these coupons...I have seen it before and printed it off but never tried to use it because I thought that it was only good at the NYC store...I hope I am wrong, but you know I still will spend the $$.

Schachteles said:
We are heading to the Mall of America tonight to see Santa and the gingerbread house and of course we will be making a stop at Build a Bear...hope that they take these coupons...I have seen it before and printed it off but never tried to use it because I thought that it was only good at the NYC store...I hope I am wrong, but you know I still will spend the $$.

Let me know your results, since the MOA is where we are going too!

Thanks!

We're heading to the MOA on Sunday to check out the Gingerbread House and the Polar Express. Will most likely have to stop at Build-A-Bear. I hope these work.. Thanks.

Schachteles said:

I used the coupon a couple of times at the Build A Bear in Braintree, MA with no problems. I'm sure your BAB will take it too. :)

Chris said:
Thanks! Kids have been wanting to go make mumble! :)

You might want to give your local BABW store a call to see if they have Mumbles in stock. I know the one near us is completely out.

He has still been popping up on the BABW site occasionally, but it seems to be pretty hit or miss. Sometimes he comes up as sold out, but I was able to order him yesterday.

Their shipping fees are outrageous though!

If anyone does end up shopping online I used code: MAF06
It takes $5 off a $25 purchase - won't even cover your shipping costs... but I guess every little bit helps.

No problems at all...the girl looked at it and didn't ask any questions. Feels good to have saved $5 bucks and I got the $10 gift certificate for $5...GOOD DEALS!

Schachteles said:
No problems at all...the girl looked at it and didn't ask any questions. Feels good to have saved $5 bucks and I got the $10 gift certificate for $5...GOOD DEALS!

Great!!! That will be perfect for this weekend at the mall.

How was the gingerbread house?

Thanks!

elgerber said:
Great!!! That will be perfect for this weekend at the mall.

How was the gingerbread house?

Thanks!

It was cute...kinda grossed me out though because of the amount of people that had obviously been touching it! YUCK...there was all sorts of Hershey's Chocolate bars on it and they were smeared from all of the hands touching them!

We are going back on Friday morning...we didn't get to see Santa since the line was so long, we are hoping that it will be shorter in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter