Build A Bear Gift Cards

THANK YOU!!! Hey listen....I have a printable too! I wonder if that would work at the store? It should. Ring up purchase.....hand in coupon...pay with gift card. Or do you think they know that a discount was used when purchasing the GC? The printable is for $10 off $30 just like the code!!

Does anybody know if you can use Build a Bear coupons at the T-Rex restaurant in Downtown Disney? Or is that not the same thing?

Based on the searching I did, the gift card could be used at build a dino but not the restaurant.

http://www.buildadino.com/help/shopQuestions.aspx

Tell me more about gift cards.
Give a Great Gift Experience!™ Bear Buck$® gift cards are the pawfect way to share the fun of Build-A-Bear Workshop®! Available in $10, $25, $35 and any amount gift cards, which can be purchased and redeemed online and at any of our WORKSHOP® locations. Virtual gift cards, which are only redeemable online, can be purchased online and e-mailed instantly to your intended recipient! Great for a gift in a hurry.

If you go to the T Rex site and click on gift cards, it takes you to a site to order different restaurant gift cards.

*I keep trying to get the $10.00 off and it keeps saying....Promotion codes may not be entered when buying gift cards.
anyone else having this problem?

Figured it out! This is awesome. I planned on putting a $10.00 BAB gift card in each of my kids stockings, but for $5.00 more they get double that! THANKS!!

Thanks so much!! DD8 loves to go there so this will double as gifts for her & DS as well as give us an outing. I usually don't buy the clothes but now they can budget for some if they want.

Thanks so much!! DD8 loves to go there so this will double as gifts for her & DS as well as give us an outing. I usually don't buy the clothes but now they can budget for some if they want.

I usually make DD buy these with her own $$. (I can't see spending all that $$ on a stuffed animal) :confused3

She will Love this as then she can get her online account!!

My children have asked about Build A Bear SOOOO many times!! I have always told
them they cost too much money. They are going to be so excited when they get these gift cards in their stockings!! Plus, I got a $5 coupon in my Family Circle magazine!! its for five off any animal over$10!! Thank you!! :banana: :banana:

THANKS!!

I just ordered 2 animals with shirts, and sounds, plus 2-$20 gift cards, plus 2-$10 gift cards for a total of $70.50, not including tax and shipping. Total was $80.61, which I still think is great! I now have gifts for 5 kids, plus a $10 gift card that I'm not even sure who it is going to! :)

I did these in 2 separate orders to get the discounts.

The kids I bought for are a 6 year old and four 1 year olds.

Do you guys think a 9 year old boy, or an almost 10 year old girl would like these or are they too old? :confused3

HELP!! it's not prompting me for the free card and it will not take the code. am i doing something wrong.

ok- I must be doing something wrong or the total will change once it is put through? I have the order page & it shows the $5 off for the promo, then it shows the $10 off for the code & says total $25 but when I hit proceed to checkout, the next page, just before I hit place your order, it says total order $35. Will that change to $25 once it is put through or will it charge me the $35? Thanks!!

ok- I must be doing something wrong or the total will change once it is put through? I have the order page & it shows the $5 off for the promo, then it shows the $10 off for the code & says total $25 but when I hit proceed to checkout, the next page, just before I hit place your order, it says total order $35. Will that change to $25 once it is put through or will it charge me the $35? Thanks!!

I am in the process of trying to order some gift cards, but when I get to the payment confirmation screen it says the total is $35. It accepts the code on the payment page...but doesn't carry forward to the confirmation screen!

The website is EXTREMELY slow - I have been trying to order these gift cards for almost an hour!!

HELP..it keeps saying can not be used with GC orders....how did you all get it to work??

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter